“Thank-you , Olde Pink House”

Olde Pink House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Olde Pink House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bryan and Congress
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Nitra and Keyonara from the front desk at Hampton Inn, directed us here for dinner. We were escaping Irma, and had spent all day on the road. Although we were not dressed to the nines, we were assured that it was ok!
The entire wait staff welcomed us at the door, and our server, TJ, was so attentive to all of us: my brother, daughter, my little three and six year old grand-daughters, and my elderly mom.

TJ and the rest of the staff, ensured that our entire party was happy. My little grand children were overjoyed by the special attention, especially after a harrowing 1200 mile hurricane escape trip. My mom, who can barely walk, was very impressed by the entire Olde Pink House experience.

I might add that the food was out of this world. Wonderful choices, cocktails, and elegantly prepared and presented. The appointments at The Olde Pink House are an experience that should never be missed.

Although we have been visiting for many years, this visit was extra special, and much more appreciated.

Thank- you, Pink House, TJ, and all the staff, for a perfect evening. We all look forward to returning again.

Write a ReviewReviews (12,190)

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant with fabulous food. I had grouper stuffed with crab special. Excellent. All of our meals were outstanding. Service excellent. Be sure to get a reservation. My choice for Best Restaurant in Savannah!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere! We had a fantastic lunch and shared a delicious dessert - chocolate pecan pie. Service was very good and attentive. The restaurant is inside a beautiful old house - the Pink family lived there more than a couple hundred years ago.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I had read about this place before traveling to Savannah and wanted to eat here. While out walking around on Fri we stopped here to make Sat reservations for my hubby's 50th birthday. As an all things old is wonderful, I fell in love with the house. For Sat the only open reservation for the main house was at 9:15. I had no desire to eat in their newer added on area, so I took the 9:15. When we arrived they walked us right through the main house diningrooms and into the great room added on restaurant. I wouldn't have waited until 9:15 to eat if I was going to be put into this room anyway. So romantic intimate dinner for two gone. I will say this dining room was pretty, but it reminded me of being at a wedding. To start off, i will say our waitress was very good, but too many staff kept coming over too often to check on us. I felt rushed. I barely had a sip of my pre dinner cocktail when my she crab soup arrive. Whuch, by the way, was fabulous. I had barely put down my soup spoon when our main course arived. Duck for me, filet mignon for hubby. In the end the food was good, but we couldn't help but wonder how our meal was ready in like 10 minutes. Nuked? So in the end we felt like we were at a wedding we had to go to but didn't want to so we ate as fast as we were served and left. Never so disappointed.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Not only was ambience historically fabulous but the food was amazing!! Our waiter was super-knowledgeable and guided us in our delicious wine selection! The grouper stuffed with crab cake special was amazing. The pork tenderloin was melt-in-your-mouth delish!! I would absolutely recommend!! Enjoy!!