Olde Pink House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Olde Pink House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 894 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bryan and Congress
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Our expectations were way too high from reading many of the excellent reviews. Yes, the service was efficient and friendly, but almost all of the food was a huge disappointment. The sole exception was the gazpacho. It was terrific. Everything else seemed to come right out of the microwave once they tore off the cellophane from Sysco's. Do not order the flounder. The presentation was disgusting. The fish was scored too heavily, popped in a microwave, and then had apricot juice poured over it. By the time it got to the table it looked like a bloody mess. The tail was the only identifiable part of the fish. They didn't even bother to put a sprig of parsley on the plate to complement all the red. I gave it a good college try. It almost tasted as bad as it looked. Almost. Two stars out of sympathy for the wait staff. Avoid this overpriced tourist trap.

Write a ReviewReviews (12,182)

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my meal tremendously. However, the rest of my party ordered flounder that was covered in a very sweet sauce. I would suggest that anyone ordering consider having sauces put on the side. The service was great and a lovely young woman came and serenaded us with beautiful Johnny Mercer sings (Moon River). I wouldn't miss this place just because of its location and ambience. Just order carefully.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Been here over a dozen times in the last five years.The food is always excellent, the service impeccable and Marquelle Jones the highlight of the trip! He is a truly special person, someone who we will great things from. We missed him this trip, which made me sad but looking forward to next time.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

A special place with all types of dining formal , bar or outside !
A great place with the variety to satisfy anyone !

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

What a great dinner last night from start to finish. Stuffed spring roll was deliciously different. Don't pass this up. Hubby had the pork shank and I had the crispy flounder. Let's see what bad can I say about either entree. I know - The portions were huge. We now have extras for lunch. It was hard to pick a dessert to share but we chose the Peanut Butter Bomb. Again wonderful end to a beautiful dinner. Our server Amy was so knowledgeable of everything on the menu. Attitudes and service made our dinner the best. Unfortunately I can only give 5 stars. I wish there were more and an additional 5 stars for Amy. Make you reservation now so you too can eat this superb food.