“Good food”

Lady & Sons
Ranked #165 of 909 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$16 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: America loves the "First Lady of Southern Cooking" Paula Deen and her The Lady & Sons restaurant in Savannah, Georgia. The Lady & Sons had its humble beginnings in June 1989, when Paula and her sons Jamie & Bobby launched the Bag Lady catering company out of her home. Soon after, the family's landmark restaurant opened its doors to much acclaim. The Lady & Sons offers The Lady's Southern Buffet daily for Lunch and Dinner in addition to a full menu packed with Deen Family Signature dishes.
Reviewed 19 April 2018

we Made reservations a few days ahead and were promptly seated when we arrived. It was busy but not crowded. We decided to try the fried shrimp and crab cakes for our entrees and were not disappointed. They were both very good and our server was above and beyond hospitable. For those who would like a sampling of southern cuisine there is a buffet in lieu of ordering from the menu. We were too full for dessert but I imagine that they are very good.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,337)

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

The waiter was fantastic. He was very attentive and made sure our drinks were kept full. Was disappointed in the food. I had chicken that was dry and I could not eat. Was my second visit to restaurant but will probably not go back.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Another one of our must eat places in Savannah. I think I was expecting so much more. It was ok. I’m not sure I would go back. Service was excellent though and the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Small buffet offered with good food at reasonable price better off with menu items or better yet go to any one of nearby pubs

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We just happened upon restaurant at lunch and so glad we did! A delicious down home or low country buffet was there for us. Couldn't ask for better selection of meats and vegetables and salad. Don't forget great tea and dessert is included too. Well worth the stop even if we didn't seethe family