“Quick lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Avalon/Oglethorpe Mall Area
Neighbourhood: Avalon/Oglethorpe Mall Area
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped at Moe's for a quick lunch. Prices were great portion sizes great for the money. Had a salad in a taco bowl. It was delicious. All of us had something different with no complaints. They even say "Welcome to Moe's" when you walk in. Restaurant and bathrooms both very clean. Good place to eat.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Lots of food for the price! Ordered a steak taco salad and loaded it with yumminess. Had to pay extra for guac but it was work it. The salsa bar is a great addition and the kids love the soda machine....

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Moe's catered a birthday celebration for my family and I. Everything turned out well. The food was pretty good and everyone was satisfied. The catering staff were really nice and did a very good job with the set up.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

I used to eat at this Moe's quite often. It was always one of my favorite places to eat. The staff and management was always friendly and attentive. The food was great and the restaurant clean. However, on my latest visit, I was practically ignored by the staff. The entire time I was there, I never heard the fun "Welcome to Moe's!" greeting offered to anyone who walked in. I had to wait for my food to be prepared while a couple of staff members were talking and complaining about other employees. There was trash and food all over the floor behind the counter and in the dinning area. The food was still ok but the rest of the experience was so unpleasant that I seriously doubt I will ever return.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Went here with family and friends food was good. The workers were loud yelling welcome to Moes. We could barely hear each other talking. The cashier seemed confused at check out. Besides that the food was good.