“Liberty Tea”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Our chefs prepare fresh pastries, cakes, pies and meals for you so that you have fresh fare from local farms and relaxed dining that will not break the bank. Our Breakfast Sandwiches are legendary, our Pot Pies are in constant demand and our burgers, salads and Bistro choices provide French favorites to delight. Feels more like a Private Club in the parlor room with cosy leather chairs however the concrete floors remind you of the unique factory setting. It's great to sit in the parlor with a cup of coffee, a glass of wine or perhaps a delicious slice of our Australin Pavlova, New York Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cake or a slice of peach pie. Although our pastry case is constantly evolving, you are sure to leave satisfyied with any of our selection.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Savannah Coffee Roasters offers a delightful what I call High Tea. My daughter and I enjoyed an afternoon of delicious tea's as well as a variety of yummy sandwiches and treats. Our host was knowledgeable on all the tea sets and very attentive. Great afternoon !!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a cute little place! My husband and I were walking back from dinner and decided to go in so he could get some coffee. Once we were in there the barista told us they were having an improv show that night. We decided to stick around for it and it was SO much fun! We went back the next night because we had to stop for a potty break and my husband wanted some coffee again. We went in not even realizing they were closing! The barista was so nice about everything and still got my husband his coffee! We’ll definitely be back... during this trip and the next!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped in for refreshing Iced Coffee while walking about Savanna - Great place - Highly Recommended!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had coffee and sat in front of the fire and got to enjoy the afternoon. They have a nice menu of sandwiches and salads, they serve high-tea and also a variety of pastries and desserts. A mom and her daughter were having high-tea when I went in and it was so sweet with linen table cloths, tea cakes, china and miniature pastries. The coffee is made fresh, complete with the pretty designs in the cream on top. There were several options I can't wait to go back and try! Cozy little place- parking is a challenge but worth the hunt!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On every trip I make, weather it be for business or pleasure, I make sure to visit as many "hole in the wall" coffee shops as possible! I have been so lucky to experience some of the best little coffee shops around the world. I go to Savannah quite often for work travels, and Savannah Coffee Roasters is by far the best coffee shop in Savannah. From the modern look from the outside, to the very cool vintage look on the inside, the ambiance of a coffee shop could not be any better. I love that they have a wide range of different coffees, along with every flavor you could think possible. They also have some of the best fresh baked goods in town. I know when I'm going to visit a client, and I bring Savannah Coffee Roasters coffee and baked goods, they will not be disappointed. I plan on stopping in to Savannah Coffee Roasters on every future trip to Savannah. You definitely don't want to miss this Gem!

Date of visit: October 2018