Open today: 11:00 - 14:30, 17:00 - 23:00

from US$25.00
from US$61.91
from US$35.00
2,606 results
All reviews scallops blt salad our waiter dining rooms basement bar anniversary dinner dining experience pork tenderloin beautiful restaurant the wait staff an appetizer fried green tomato collard greens piano player crab cakes southern hospitality visiting savannah
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Visited The Olde Pink House for dinner and had wonderful experience. My wife was thrilled with the setting and even more with the food. The Cesar Salad with oysters was a great start and then her Flounder arrived, cooked to perfection. I enjoyed the Filet Mignon which arrived as ordered. An excellent evening and meal.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 12 December 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful meal at the Olde Pink House. I have lightly fried lobster tails and cheese grits that were awesome. We choose to eat downstairs in the cellar and I was so glad we did. It was a great atmosphere with a piano player. Great evening.

1  Thank CherCher1
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Nice menu with plenty of selections that should please everyone. Be sure to take a look around at all the rooms. Downstairs bar is nice for an after dinner drink with music.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 8 December 2017

The restaurant came highly recommended by friends, and we weren’t disappointed. We were in a small room with tables for two upstairs and a great atmosphere! I had the crab cake appetizer with the fried green tomatoes. I questioned the waiter about the type and quantity of crab. He assured me that it was lump crab meat. He was right and it was delicious. I did have a salad with strawberries, cheese and pecans. It was quite tasty, but disappointing....far more arugula than the rest of the ingredients. My husband had their famous flounder which he raved about, however the vegetables arrived well after he had finished the fish. When the bill came, we were astonished to see that it had been comped. In addition they sent out a plate with two desserts. That’s what I call service above and beyond and totally unexpected and greatly appreciated!We would go back in a minute and will recommend it highly.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

This restaurant had been recommended and we made a reservation for our first night. Upon arriving we were seated at a small table in a room with at least 3 large parties. We had less than stellar service, while they were accommodating, all of our food was cold when served and the appetizer and soup were tasteless. Sorry.

1  Thank Jane R