“Excellent Coctails”

US$17.00*
Haunted History of the Squares of Savannah
Ranked #9 of 220 things to do in Savannah
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Great food and drink in one of Savannahs oldest buildings! Found out that Jim Williams of "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" fame restored this house.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,380)

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Visited The Olde Pink House for dinner and had wonderful experience. My wife was thrilled with the setting and even more with the food. The Cesar Salad with oysters was a great start and then her Flounder arrived, cooked to perfection. I enjoyed the Filet Mignon which arrived as ordered. An excellent evening and meal.

1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 12 December 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful meal at the Olde Pink House. I have lightly fried lobster tails and cheese grits that were awesome. We choose to eat downstairs in the cellar and I was so glad we did. It was a great atmosphere with a piano player. Great evening.

1  Thank CherCher1
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Nice menu with plenty of selections that should please everyone. Be sure to take a look around at all the rooms. Downstairs bar is nice for an after dinner drink with music.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

The restaurant came highly recommended by friends, and we weren’t disappointed. We were in a small room with tables for two upstairs and a great atmosphere! I had the crab cake appetizer with the fried green tomatoes. I questioned the waiter about the type and quantity of crab. He assured me that it was lump crab meat. He was right and it was delicious. I did have a salad with strawberries, cheese and pecans. It was quite tasty, but disappointing....far more arugula than the rest of the ingredients. My husband had their famous flounder which he raved about, however the vegetables arrived well after he had finished the fish. When the bill came, we were astonished to see that it had been comped. In addition they sent out a plate with two desserts. That’s what I call service above and beyond and totally unexpected and greatly appreciated!We would go back in a minute and will recommend it highly.