Open today: 11:00 - 14:30, 17:00 - 23:00

from US$25.00
from US$61.91
from US$35.00
2,606 results
All reviews scallops blt salad our waiter dining rooms basement bar anniversary dinner dining experience pork tenderloin beautiful restaurant the wait staff an appetizer fried green tomato collard greens piano player crab cakes southern hospitality visiting savannah
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Absolutely excellent food, service and charming setting. Love the Pink House, will return...History, Staff and Elegance was delightful, experience was terrific!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We have been there twice and we will be sure to visit there the next time we come to Savannah. We love the basement piano bar and enjoy the candlelit second story dining. Excellent food, wonderful service, romantic atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We had lunch in the Tavern (basement) - it was very dark but atmospheric with candles on the tables (lunchtime) - the cheese straws that they brought to the table with the drinks were delicious and the food was also excellent. Would highly recommend a visit here.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank gwynnethv
Reviewed 26 November 2017

My friend and I visited this location for lunch as it is a must do per everyone. The home was very pretty to see and tour around, the service was amazing and the staff was friendly, but the food was average and overpriced. I had a grilled cheese sandwich that was bland, with a salad that was wilted and drowned in dressing. For dessert I had key lime pie, and I bit into the crust and encountered a piece of wood with a pointy end on it. To the place’s credit, they immediately responded, and took the pie off the menu and compensated my dessert and meal, which I fully appreciate. So this is for sure a must see for touring but average for food.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

One of the best meals ever !!!! Was delicious from start to finish. The decor, the Tavern Platter to the flounder, the grits solo good!