“Great Historic Home with Great Food!”
Review of Olde Pink House

Olde Pink House
Ranked #18 of 233 things to do in Savannah
Reviewed 1 December 2017

We ordered a couple of traditional southern dishes and they were phenomenal! Service was really good for dinner and there was plenty of people shuffling around and helping. Knowing so much of the house is original makes this dining experience very unique. I would have given it 5 as a rating but the bar area where we waited for our reservation time wasn't the best for service. The bartenders seemed more interested in each other than giving good service to its patrons. Everyone can have an off day I

Write a ReviewReviews (2,543)
All reviews
in 36 reviews
"southern hospitality"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Absolutely excellent food, service and charming setting. Love the Pink House, will return...History, Staff and Elegance was delightful, experience was terrific!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We have been there twice and we will be sure to visit there the next time we come to Savannah. We love the basement piano bar and enjoy the candlelit second story dining. Excellent food, wonderful service, romantic atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We had lunch in the Tavern (basement) - it was very dark but atmospheric with candles on the tables (lunchtime) - the cheese straws that they brought to the table with the drinks were delicious and the food was also excellent. Would highly recommend a visit here.

1  Thank gwynnethv
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 November 2017

My friend and I visited this location for lunch as it is a must do per everyone. The home was very pretty to see and tour around, the service was amazing and the staff was friendly, but the food was average and overpriced. I had a grilled cheese sandwich that was bland, with a salad that was wilted and drowned in dressing. For dessert I had key lime pie, and I bit into the crust and encountered a piece of wood with a pointy end on it. To the place’s credit, they immediately responded, and took the pie off the menu and compensated my dessert and meal, which I fully appreciate. So this is for sure a must see for touring but average for food.