1,561 results
All reviews high ceilings basement restaurant great location the river exposed brick wine and cheese resident ghost foot ceilings cotton warehouse historic district turn down service within walking distance southern hospitality each evening rooms are beautiful other guests biscuits and gravy
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay! Friendly staff and comfortable rooms/ beds. Only place I've ever stayed that offered a nightly "turn down service". Coffee & lemonade were available all day. They offered wine & small snacks every evening. The Monday evening hostess was a joy. It was close to entertainment/ restaurants. We parked the car & walked everywhere. There is a trolley stop close by as well if you aren't a walker. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank misti m
Reviewed 29 September 2017

The staff were wonderful at East Bay Inn. really some very nice folks. Room was very nice as well, with lovely furnishings. We really enjoyed our stay.
A few things to simply be aware of: it's a historic building so you will hear quite a bit. We were on the first floor and could hear the upstairs room movements as well as neighboring showers running.
Booking.com NEVER alerted us to the $50 pet fee we had to pay, although the staff did provide a cute little goody bag for our dog, and they were VERY accommodating of him. Booking.com also never mentioned a $14 a day parking fee because more than likely you need to park in a nearby garage, as on-site parking is extremely limited.
All of this and taxes jumped up our bill $70, so its something to know ahead of time!

Room Tip: First floor rooms have street noise and upper floor sounds are present.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1m9d7g5
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I am a frequent visitor to Savannah, and East Bay Inn is one of my very favorite things about going there. The hotel has an awesome history, and the staff is consistently friendly and gracious. It is very conveniently located near River Street and the beautiful squares.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
InnkeeperEastBayInn, Manager at East Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Denise E.
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We are happy to know you enjoy your time with us.
Please come and visit us again soon.
Ronnie Jones, Innkeeper

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The people that work there were absolutely the best!!! LOVED this hotel!!!! Thanks for always being willing to help me and my mama with anything that we asked!!! Jennifer was the best!! She was so sweet and willing to help me get the wifi on my phone! She reminded me of my family!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2017

A beautifully maintained historical inn, with a staff of friendly people. The room was elegantly appointed, yet comfortable, and the bed and bedding made for a great nights sleep. Close to the river walk and restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family