US$143
US$121
US$164
US$133
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$184
US$163
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$150
US$131
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$142
US$124
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$215
US$192
  • Restaurant
The Thunderbird Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$109
Groupon.com
  • Breakfast included
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$152
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Eliza Thompson House Savannah(Savannah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$228
US$223
Planters Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$205
US$174
1,461 results
All reviewshigh ceilingsbasement restaurantgreat locationthe riverexposed brickwine and cheeseresident ghostfoot ceilingscotton warehousehistoric districtturn down servicewithin walking distancesouthern hospitalityeach eveningbiscuits and gravyrooms are beautifulother guests
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Great location - walking distance to River street, City Market & many other points of interest. The room that we stayed in was very comfortable, cozy & quiet . Though, the room that we stayed in was pet assigned room, it was clean & did not have any smells. The staff was friendly & helpful. The evening reception with cheese & wine was a plus. The only downside I might think of was complimentary breakfast. It it did not have much of variety. I would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2016

The Inn is located on East Bay Street – a great location – across the street from the riverfront and near restaurants and shopping. It is situated right on the corner of Bay and Lincoln directly on the street so if you’re sensitive to street noise, you may find the location too noisy. I had read earlier reviews about the noise level in the inn – squeaky floors, doors and thin walls. We never heard any noise coming from the room next to ours, however, we were on the first floor near the office area and heard workers coming and going. The squeaky floors (above us) were not an issue – only heard a few steps – might be different if children were staying there. Might be best to request a room on the top floor (elevator is available). The only other issue is the parking. There are a limited number of parking spaces available on site. If you’re not lucky enough to get one, a parking pass is issued for the deck near the Inn. Since most folks come prepared to walk, this is not a biggie.

The included breakfast was similar to what you find at a Holiday Inn Express and was served in the restaurant area. Would expect a more gourmet offering based on the room prices. Wine and hors d’oeuvres served at 5:30 – pleasant but not exceptional. In the lobby area, coffee was available any time and lemonade was available during certain times.

The furnishings in our room were adequate but in need of updating. The blinds were minus the wand to close them so we had to close the drapes which made for a very dark room. No way to crack the bathroom door to provide a small amount of light to see by during the nightly bathroom visits as a rather loud fan ran continuously when the light was on. (Bring a nite-light) The room did not have a clock or clock radio – used our cell phone as our morning alarm. The armoire was small and provided very little room for hanging clothes. A chest in the foyer area was the only extra space available.

As for the staff - they could not have been more helpful or accommodating. Different clerks made calls for transportation, ticket information and restaurant reservations for us. Everyone associated with the Inn went out of their way to make us feel welcomed.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

This inn is located right on East Bay Street, across from Factors Walk. Very easy walking distance to River Street and several of the beautiful squares Savannah is noted for, especially City Market where music goes on every night. The staff is very friendly and outgoing,and are very helpful with just about anything you require. The building and the rooms are awesome, clean and quiet. I have always felt welcome and special when here. I never consider staying anywhere else when in Savannah. If you are looking to stay in a romantic,inn that is built in an historic building, at a reasonable price, you will not go wrong staying here! Oh, and the complimentary breakfast each morning is a REAL breakfast with coffee, milk, juices, eggs, grits, biscuits, etc., not just pastries. About the only shortcoming I can think of is a shortage of on site parking, but they have arrangements with the city parking garages to handle overflow.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the rear and right center are the least noisy, but I have not experienced any real noise while staying here in any room.
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Great location, just across from River Street and walkable to historic sights. Front desk gave us quick advice on self walking tour, since we only had a few hours to spend. Room was comfortable, but historic buildings have their quirks - mainly creaky floors. Enjoyed the evening reception for quick snack and refreshment after walking around town. Continental Breakfast was enjoyed as well. I'd recommend East Bay Inn for the location and amenities. We stayed in King room on 3rd floor to avoid street noise, and it was quiet.

Room Tip: Bay Street is main thoroughfare, so wouldn't choose room that faces that street.
Reviewed 13 September 2016

My husband and I were driving across country with our two dogs desperately trying to find a place to stay in Savannah. I was calling as he drove and thrilled to find there was a room at East Bay! So I told the lady I would call back with my credit card info which I needed to dig out. When I called back 5 minutes later she said the room was gone! I was devastated and called her back 2 more times to be sure and to beg! When I went online I was able to find a room through Expedia at East Bay. I found this very disturbing but once we got there we loved the inn and would stay again!

Room Tip: The third floor front has view of historic Bay Street and 20 foot ceilings! Huge room.