“A Tight Squeeze but Awesome Drinks”
Review of Jen's & Friends

Jen's & Friends
Ranked #28 of 953 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Home of the 300 Martinis and 200 Beers we're a small cozy bar located in the heart of downtown Savannah,Georgia. Locally owned and operated at JNF we say "enter as strangers, leave as friends"
Reviewed 1 November 2018

This is probably the narrowest bar in Savannah but well worth shoe horning yourself in for a sampling of over 200 martinis! Friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable Bar Tenders with very unusual concoctions. I highly recommend stopping by for a taste of something a little different.

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Alcohol and dessert in one! Snickers chocolate tasted like mocha/kahlua and maybe white chocolate godiva. I had rice crispee martini which tasted like vanilla vodka and white chocolate. Honestly just kiddin who knows and who cares they were very fun!

Reviewed 23 October 2018

Such an awesome little speciality bar. Cool stuff and very welcoming! Pleasant experience. Thanks Jen's & Friends!
From,
Jace Ramos

Reviewed 27 September 2018

We had the blackberry, rice krispy, reeses peanut butter cup and strawberry shortcake. It was really good for drinking at 3 pm. If you like beer it had hundreds as well.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Very small place so you have to find a place to stand until you can make your way to the corner to order. It’s totally worth it! We had a guy come in and just rudely push his way around us to order. The lady recognized what he had done, turned to me asked me what a wanted I offered she asked if that had happened I said yes, she apologized and fixed our drinks. I like the pineapple/mango, but honestly anything is delicious! Don’t let the size detour you, just wait patently and it’s worth it!

Date of visit: September 2018