“Great food / Great service!”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Ranked #126 of 938 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise after a long day in the car. The service was great, from the moment we walked in the door. All of the staff was so friendly and welcoming. Great food too too! Try the spicy chicken avocado egg rolls...you will not be dissapointed!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Traveling north on I-95 and pulled off on exit 204 to grab a bite to eat and ditch the god-awful traffic coming back from bike week in Daytona. First thing you MUST know - as soon as you get off the exit ramp, IMMEDIATELY get into the left turn lane. If you do not, you will travel 10 miles at least before you are able to turn around! Anyway, once we finally got back to the off ramp for all the restaurants, we were pleasantly surprised by our visit and enjoyed a good meal, even though everyone was decked out in green/shamrock/leprechaun dress because of the Holiday. Good food, great service, and a welcome relief from the horrific traffic on I-95.

JeffreyEvans, Specialty Operator at Houlihan's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

We really appreciate your very kind remarks!

Best,

Houlihan's Team

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I had lunch at Houlihan's for my birthday! The staff was courteous and attentive. I had the Brentwood chicken sandwich, which was amazing. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone!

JeffreyEvans, Specialty Operator at Houlihan's, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you so much for your very kind words! We pride ourselves on our PASSION for food!

Regards,

Jeff Evans

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I received a gift card to Houlihan's in Savannah for Christmas. I finally got to use it! Service was spot on. Very little wait time, extremely friendly staff. I ordered the Thai Chili Wings for an appetizer.... WOW!! Those were AMAZING!!! For my main course I did fish tacos... they were OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I also had a few martinis that were spot on as well. I would HIGHLY recommend stopping by and enjoying lunch/dinner with Houlihan's. It was a very nice dining experience... something you don't get very often anymore.

JeffreyEvans, Specialty Operator at Houlihan's, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

WOW - Thank you so much for your very kind accolades!
We love to see such wonderful remarks...

SIncerely,

Jeff Evans
Speciality Operator
Donaldson Enterprises

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Restaurant was not busy on Sunday early afternoon. Service was prompt and food was good. The roast beef dish was really very good - tender and served nicely, but there was some extra spice of some kind. Believe it would have been a little better if not so highly seasoned with whatever that was. Still, I would go back to that location for a nice meal.

JeffreyEvans, Specialty Operator at Houlihan's, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thank you for your very kind words ~ !