1,367 results
All reviewsjones streetwine and cheesebeautiful streetthe main houseother guestsegg casserolegarden courtyarddessert hourhistoric districtbed and breakfaststreet parkingsouthern hospitalityfriesparking passbreakfast is servedevery morningeach evening
Reviewed 15 January 2017

We stayed here in Oct of 2016. This hotel was a very pleasant experience. The customer service was outstanding. They welcomed you on arrival and made you to feel at home. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good. The location of the hotel is great. I really enjoyed my stay and would return if I visit Savannah again,

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cityfan1_01
Elizathompsonhouse, General Manager at Eliza Thompson House Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you loved the house, your room and the staff. Your comments are important to us as a team and we are looking forward to your next visit!
Innkeeper

Reviewed 15 January 2017

I would definitely stay here again. The inn is staffed 24-hours a day, has the feel of a home, with the amenities of an excellent hotel. Wine, etc., or tea is served from 5 to 7 PM daily, if you are inclined to socialize. If you are not inclined to socialize, you can have all the privacy and quiet that you crave.

Savannah is a walking city and this inn (just west of Bull Street) its within walking distance of anything you could want, yet away from the busier parts of town. Most attractions are within 20 minutes (walking) of this property.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank rkambinus

Thank you very much for such a kind and thoughtful review. We are glad you had a chance to enjoy cocktail hour as well as the privacy of the house and garden. The location of the house is a definite plus, that allows our guest to leave the car parked and walk anywhere in the historic district!
We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

The Eliza Thompson house is welcoming and just what I wanted for our anniversary trip to Savannah. The staff is friendly and helpful and are glad to answer questions or provide locations on a map. The full breakfast is tasty and much more than we expected. The courtyard area is well appointed with tables and chairs and a relaxing place to sit with a cup of coffee or a cocktail. We will plan to come back and stay again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sandra T

We are thrilled you had such a positive and relaxing stay at The Eliza Thompson House! I will be sure to let Chef Corey know how much you enjoyed his breakfast! We would love for you to come celebrate future anniversary's, maybe this could become a tradition for you both! Until next year...
Innkeeper

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

The Eliza Thompson house will always be the only choice for me to stay! What started as a fun getaway with a friend a little over two years ago has turned into a home away from home. Kelly, the concierge has always given exceptional service from the booking till the moment that we check out. I don't think I've ever seen a moment where she misses a beat! This also goes for Dell the innkeeper and the entire staff and how hard they diligently work to make each experience memorable. I can't wait till I return in May! They truly have become like a little family to me.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nic Q

Thank you Mr.Quinn for a wonderful review! We are so pleased with how much our staff means to you and your experience here at The Eliza Thompson House. We would also like to take this time to thank you for yout loyalty and frequent visites. We are honored you have made The Eliza Thompson House "your home away from home" I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Kelly and the rest of the staff! We look forward to your next visit!
Your Eliza Family

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We stayed here for one night last winter while on a road trip from Pennsylvania to Florida. Big mistake...we needed more than one night to take advantage of all Savannah has to offer! The Eliza Thompson House was perfect... we showed up without a reservation (pretty gutsy for us) and were thrilled with our choice. Jones Street is THE prettiest and very convenient to everything we could cram into less than 24 hours! Our room was small but decorated so attractively and very comfy. My favorite was the beautiful patio courtyard...we sat out there for a glass of wine and then again for breakfast. This B&B exudes charm at every turn!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple