2,645 results
All reviews great location fire pit convention center rooftop pool white noise machine across the street room service club level harbor view room camden yards self parking corner room mini bar beautiful hotel federal hill national aquarium hotel restaurant
Reviewed 12 December 2016

The hotel location is across the street from the Inner Harbor. The staff were very friendly. Hotel itself was average. Was surprised there was no 'destination' bar or restaurant in the hotel. This spills over to the quality and selection available for room service. Bottom Line: if you want a place with good access to the inner harbor and downtown, consider this hotel. If you are looking for a good hotel experience for a get-away, look elsewhere.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I made the reservation a couple of months ago and specifically asked for the 12th floor as we like to stay on the concierge level, and this was my pregnant wife's relaxation weekend where I had hoped she'd have a nice bath in the room and a view. In the past I've been accustomed to not getting the room I've ordered at busy times, so I made sure we checked in on-line as soon as the notice came. On arrival, we were told that we'd be staying a suite, which surprised me as I had not requested an upgrade, but accepted the kindness nevertheless. However, being put in a corner room on the 4th floor (rather than the 12th floor), next to the restaurant which was open late and loud every night, in addition to having to go up and down the elevators for water, etc. was definitely what I spent the extra money on. I do travel to Baltimore and DC alot and have loved the hotel experience in the past as due to the nature of the location, the sites are on their game. This was the first time staying here (simply because of the promised view) and it was nothing but disappointing. The hotel did not do me any "favors" by upgrading me away from something I clearly paid a higher price for. Will not be recommending this to colleagues or returning as money was wasted on an upgrade that was never experienced.

1  Thank Sina H
Reviewed 9 December 2016

Reviewed 9 December 2016

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Me and my girlfriend had a wonderful stay at the Hyatt for one night. We found that it was located to everything and the In/Out parking privileges to be awesome. We stayed on a Sunday Night after watching the Ravens game and we kinda thought we should have been upgraded for free to a nicer room facing The Harbor. It didn't look like the hotel was booked full so we kinda hoped we would be upgraded on a Sunday Night but werent and received Two Double Bed room even though the Hotel Staff knew it was just me and my girlfriend. Weird? The $20 upgrade fee to a Harbor room to me is just stupid. You want your guests to keep returning right?

Room Tip: Ask if your getting a double bed room.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple