All reviews murphy bed hip hotel front desk hardwood floors valet parking blackout shades large bathroom lobby area quick walk two blocks walking distance loved this hotel hotel room great room beautiful hotel the check in process valet service
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Listen I am from philadelphia and have also lived many years in NYC. The noise outside is rediculas! They need to fix the insulation on this building, because i honesly will not be back becaue of it. It is a shame too bwcause this place has some charecter.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
RLHCGuestExperience, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel RL Baltimore Inner Harbor by Red Lion, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving comments regarding your visit. We do appreciate the feedback. We are very sorry that you encountered difficulties with the noise. We have escalated your concerns to ownership. We do plan on installing double pane windows in the few rooms that have yet to have been replaced as of yet. We do hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely- RLHC Guest Experience

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Totally loved the vibes of this hotel. The whole first floor is cozy and well decorated. The rooms themselves are roomy and have a different layout than your average hotel room. The touches in the bathroom with modern sink & spacey showers give the room a luxury feel, along with the hardwood floors throughout! Definitely would stay here again if ever back in Baltimore.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Carlos_Orihuela-BALT, General Manager at Hotel RL Baltimore Inner Harbor by Red Lion, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Hello saaamantha,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I appreciate taking the time to share your experience with the rest of the TripAdvisor community.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance,

carlos.orihuela@hotel-rl.com

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We stayed Friday and Saturday night before our cruise. From the time we entered the lobby we were impressed with the atmosphere, very welcoming and laid back. We were greeted immediately and directed to the check in area. Such a lovely surprise too as we were greeted by the Hotel's newest 'staff' CaRLy, a beautiful little Goldie puppy! They are a pet-friendly hotel. The rooms are modern and minimalist, our king bed was very comfortable. Our room had a good size flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi with excellent signal. There is a high boy dresser if you choose to unpack; we preferred the open closet just to hang up a few items. The bathroom was quite large, the shower was big enough for 2 and they supply products from Cascadia Soapery .The hotel is walking distance to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor where we enjoyed lunch and dinner, so many great places to choose from. A couple of blocks over is The Happy Grape Liquors if you want to pick up something for your room. They offer valet parking or the next block over has a self-park. My hubby used the fitness room which is small but functional I think next visit we will take advantage of the complimentary bikes available to guests. Regular coffee is available in the lobby in the morning and as a special treat guests can enjoy a complimentary espresso or latte made with Victrola Coffee Roasters, we enjoyed ours lounging in the comfy lobby.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Leanne S,

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance,

PS: CaRLy says hi!

carlos.orihuela@hotel-rl.com

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

My family has been here in Baltimore bc my brother is undergoing brain surgery at John Hopkins. We were able to rebook our rooms multiple times with no problems. RL hotel is very accommodating.

Beautiful ambiance, love the art deco style, large spacious rooms, Great room deals for the location, very nice staff and great service (especially at the bar), NAEE is the best!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
RLHCGuestExperience, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel RL Baltimore Inner Harbor by Red Lion, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visits with us and for the kind words about the hotel and our wonderful staff. We're glad that we have been able to accommodate you and your family during these difficult times. We wish all the best to you and your family and a speedy recovery for your brother. Sincerely - RLHC Guest Experience

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic hotel. Im here for training and was lucky enough to be moved to this hotel due to the Hyatt overbooking and not having room for me when I went to check in. 6 weeks away from home is a long time and the staff truly went the extra mile to make this place feel like home. The front desk staff are always smiling and willing to go the extra mile to take care of you. Candis is amazing! Every day that I got back from training you would greet me with a big hi and huge smile on her face. When my family was in town she got to know them and my family loved her. Sven is another amazing employee! He too would greet me and let me know what’s going on around the city! He made my kids the best milkshakes ever. So I highly recommend a Sven milkshake. The food is wonderful. The chef (John) put together a great menu. I will truly miss the staff here but I am ready to get home to my family. Thanks for the parties and top notch hospitality.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank nick32083
Carlos_Orihuela-BALT, General Manager at Hotel RL Baltimore Inner Harbor by Red Lion, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear nick32083,

Thank you very much for your review and for your most recent stay with us. I am very glad you found our hotel to your liking and I agree! Candis and Sven and truly amazing, their milkshakes are the best. I trust you had safe travels back home. Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.
carlos.orihuela@redlion.com