“Incredibly dependable and excellent ”
Review of Patisserie Poupon

Patisserie Poupon
Ranked #4 of 48 Bakeries in Baltimore
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I have bought pastry here too many times to count. Quite simply, there is nothing to equal it within 200 miles. A buche de Noel was heavenly. Routine croissants, macaroons, and soufflés are just delightful. Prices are not excessive, either.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

What can I add to what has been written. Picked up 2 cakes for Thanksgiving. I was a first time shopper. The place on Baltimore street is awesome. Loved the cakes. Yes I will be back. I just can't believe it took me this long to find out about it.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

This is the best place to get french pastry. I love their croissant, gateau Madeline and the cakes are exceptional. the best place to order your birthday cake or any party. it will be the hit of the party.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

We used to come here when my kids were little back when we lived in Baltimore 14 years ago. On a recent trip, this was the only stop i wanted to make when visiting Baltimore again. I surprised myself that I remembered where it was and the food was definitely as delicious as I remember. The almond croissant is not to be missed, always flaky and perfect with a hot chocolate or a latte.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

This is the best bakery for treats anyone could ask for. I always stop here and even had them bake my wedding cake, which people still talk about. Love this place, definitely recommend.