US$168
US$172
Hyatt.com
US$184
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$85
US$253
US$232
US$715
1,390 results
All reviewsfree shuttlejohns hopkinsshuttle servicecomedy clubkd elitepark and cruise packagecruise portinner harborfree breakfastpre cruisebaltimore areafront desk staffindoor poolhospitalparkingcruiserspatients
Reviewed 28 July 2017

hotel was clean and room was nice. staff not very helpful and the free breakfast wouldn't be worth more than $2 max. I would recommend only if the location is what you need. The hotel itself was nice.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Janet C, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

I'm sorry our staff did not provide the level of service you and all of our guests deserve and that our breakfast did not meet your expectations. We do our best to offer a wide variety of breakfast foods like scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, pancakes, cereals, etc., so hope you will come back to give us another try.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The breakfast was awesome and the beds were very comfortable. The draperies were moldy, shower curtain torn,carpet filthy and the vending machine dispensed warm soda. I called the front desk for eating utensils and a half hour later went down myself to get them. The "coffee pot" in the room only included decaf. Went downstairs again to get a cup and was told they "take the coffee down" at 7 am. REALLY? Its a shame, this hotel has a lot of potential, but needs attention. Perhaps staff training as well.

Room Tip: 8th floor hallway very warm
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Janet C, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

I'm sorry for the problems you had during your stay. I have no excuses or explanations for the problems with the service, but will definitely look into it. We are in the process of remodeling and hope you will return to give us another chance. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

this was my birthday weekend, the girls where ready to have fun and we didn't have to go far. The Hotel has a comedy factory with top comedians, dinner was great at their restrurant and the shuttle service took us downtown to the Inner Harbor for a fun filled day. Can't wait to comeback and do it again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Janet C, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

That sounds like a wonderful girls weekend! Thank you for sharing your ideas with our TripAdvisor readers. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

My daughter and I come frequently to Johns Hopkins for appointments and there are several options for motels from Johns Hopkins. Since our first stay, we've always stayed here. Very easy to work with and the shuttle service is awesome! Kevin, Moudy, Omar...all are very nice!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Although I'm sorry you have to come to Johns Hopkins for treatment, I'm happy to hear you found a home-away-from-home at the Best Western Plus. Thank you for your review and thank you for recognizing our hard working staff.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Clean the carpets, it looks as if they were never cleaned in10 years, or maybe replace them. there was a strange smell on my floor (7th) floor to be exact. unfortunately the smell carried over to the room. I can deal with certain smells so to say but I can see where it would bother others. the restaurant needs updating as well and the steak dinner I had tasted like a pork chop.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We wanted to let you know we are in the process of replacing the carpeting and new furniture for the rooms is due in a couple of weeks. I apologize for the meal and will be sure to let our Chef know of the problem. If you are in the area again, please contact me so I may offer you a discount on a future stay. Thank you.