“A Local's Favorite in Fell's Point”

Slainte Irish Pub and Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 2,419 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Broadway
Description: Established in 2004, Sláinte Irish Pub and Restaurant is the Most Authentic Irish Establishment in Baltimore. Our two floors create a warm atmosphere around our two all oak full bars. Our Menu has been built to travel you through the best of the Irish flavors, from the traditional Shepard's Pie to the classic Fish'n'Chips. Sláinte Irish Pub and Restaurant hosts live music from Thursday to Saturday night. Also, try our breakfast menu served every day and check out the friendly live soccer atmosphere. Voted Baltimore's Best Sports Bar through the years, Sláinte is home of Football (Soccer), Rugby and Hockey!
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I was visiting Baltimore staying at the new hotel across the street, this is one of the places my room service server told me about. She said it's a real Irish Pub with great food, and wow was she right. The food was great, the service was excellent, and I met several very nice folks who live nearby at the bar.

1  Thank KellySings123

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I was a fan as soon as I saw the Newcastle brown ale on tap.
They have a nice selection of beers and ale. Comfortable bar and eating areas. Not too loud- you can have a conversation.
Food was excellent. Shepherds pie is best seller. Wife loved it. Corned beef is made in house. Anything with l corned beef is a good choice. Had the corned beef Reuben- great.
Nice service too. Young lady from Dublin- charming.
What more do you want from an Irish pub. ? Ticks all the boxes.
5 stars.

1  Thank RBB7
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My husband and I were looking for a local place to eat breakfast. We decided to try this place since they received good reviews on Yelp. We were not sorry - the breakfast was excellent. Loved the décor and the music. We will definitely visit here again if/when we are back in the area.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I've had Sunday Brunch here and weekday lunch. Both times the food quality and service were very good. I recommend the full Irish breakfast and the Shepherd's Pie. The atmosphere is warm and convivial. It harkens back to Irish pub experiences I've had. Prices are a bit high, but it is in the center of Fells Point. Premiere league football is featured on the TVs on the weekend.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stopped in for a drink on a hot day. We did not eat but there is a great selection of craft beers and also, a fancy drink list like crushes. The service was a bit slow the day we were there but it was a very busy day. That being said, we would return.

1  Thank Karen M