“Great Blues Band Playing late at night”

Slainte Irish Pub and Restaurant
Ranked #100 of 2,095 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Broadway
Description: Established in 2004, Sláinte Irish Pub and Restaurant is the Most Authentic Irish Establishment in Baltimore. Our two floors create a warm atmosphere around our two all oak full bars. Our Menu has been built to travel you through the best of the Irish flavors, from the traditional Shepard's Pie to the classic Fish'n'Chips. Sláinte Irish Pub and Restaurant hosts live music from Thursday to Saturday night. Also, try our breakfast menu served every day and check out the friendly live soccer atmosphere. Voted Baltimore's Best Sports Bar through the years, Sláinte is home of Football (Soccer), Rugby and Hockey!
Reviewed 25 July 2017

My friend and I stumbled on to this place walking around Fells Point. It is located right across from an upscale hotel and close to the water. The live blues band caught or attentions and we decided to have a drink. The decor was typical Irish pub style, with a lot of polished wood. Service was great and drink prices reasonable. They have an upstairs location too. Come here for a great day at Fells Point.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This pub is our home away from home. Opens at 7AM so it's our first stop for breakfast and a little hair of the dog. The staff and some local patrons make you feel like family, stop in and make some friends.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Great food, great prices, personable staff. BUT BEWARE OF THE CHANGE THEY GIVE YOU! I paid for our meal with 2 - $100 bills and asked for $60 back. Little did I know until the next day when I went to buy something with the change that they gave me that I was given 3 counterfeit $20 bills. Being Canadian that is over $90 that I am now out. I called the restaurant and they told me they could do nothing to help me. So make sure you examine your change!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Wife and I grabbed some cold adult drinks while sitting outside We also had pretzel snacks. Adorable Irish waitress. Terrific place to watch the world walk by as you sit, drink and comment on all the tourists.

1  Thank Laurence C
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This bar is right next to the Pendry and is an excellent place to go after check-in. They offer a good breakfast on some days (Weekends, I guess) and it's simple, good fun.

1  Thank Worldflite