“repeat customer”
Review of Rusty Scupper

Rusty Scupper
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty Scupper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 2,388 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Water Taxi Stop
Description: When in Baltimore enjoy the city's freshest seafood along with Inner Harbor's best view. The Rusty Scupper offers a tempting array of local seafood specialties from Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes to pan-seared Rockfish with Lobster. You can also enjoy classic dishes such as Beef Tenderloin & Grilled Atlantic Salmon, all served in a spectacular waterfront setting.
Reviewed 15 April 2018

My mom absolutely loves this brunch. The water views are amazing. I've visited for several years. However today I was underwhelmed. The buffet size and offerings have downsized where there were there was a buffet location on both sides there is only one. There was once many creative dishes. Needless to say you cannot go wrong with the standards: omelette and carving status with bottomless Sangrias.

1  Thank Women j
Write a ReviewReviews (1,759)

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We took family to the Rusty Scupper on the advice of friends. If you’re lucky, you’ll find window seating overlooking the very beautiful inner harbor. That area of Baltimore can be very busy in the warmer months, so consider making reservations. The staff were exceptional, no question about that. But the dinner menu is exceptionally expensive (the surf and turf was $60 as of this writing) and I can’t figure out what people were raving about. We all chose fish dinners from the catch of the day menu and while it was cooked well, I wouldn’t say it was anything memorable. And it was served with a side of blackened (read: plain old burnt) potatoes and a side of barely cooked vegetables. Considering the money we dropped on the meal, I expected a lot more. I know there’s good a seafood restaurant somewhere in these coastal towns, I just have yet to really find it.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

I cannot find a fault at this eatery. The service, food, drinks were all impeccable. The view of the Inner Harbor during sunset, gorgeous. The server was able to play along with our pranks. My wife and I had scallops which were blackend perfectly. But 5 scallops for $50 is a bit much (not my tab). I realize the rent here must pretty steep. I don't believe the price is justified.

1  Thank ROBERT F
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

If you love the harbour then this restaurant have one of the best view. As far as food... it's just average with big prices!

1  Thank Khiem N
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite seafood restaurants in Baltimore is the Rusty Scupper! Just a wonderful setting right on the bay overlooking the water and skyline. The food is tremendous and the service is right on! They even had a free shuttle from our hotel! There were 6 of us and each had meals that were well prepared and tasted great! Personally I recommend the Crab Cakes. Best I’ve had! One of the new entrees was a Chilean Sea Bass that too was excellent! We had appetizers of Calamari and Coconut Shrimp. Very tasty and the Calamari was prepared just right!
I highly recommend this restaurant!

Been to Rusty Scupper? Share your experiences!