“Happy customer!”
Review of Rusty Scupper

Rusty Scupper
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty Scupper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 2,079 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Water Taxi Stop
Description: When in Baltimore enjoy the city's freshest seafood along with Inner Harbor's best view. The Rusty Scupper offers a tempting array of local seafood specialties from Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes to pan-seared Rockfish with Lobster. You can also enjoy classic dishes such as Beef Tenderloin & Grilled Atlantic Salmon, all served in a spectacular waterfront setting.
Reviewed 6 August 2017

This was the dinning experience that I was hoping to have the previous night, at La Scala.

They could not have done a better job. Friendly, accommodating, and of course, delicious! Crab cakes and stuffed shrimp for me, spinach salad for my wife. The sides were just right, portions were good, and our server, Brittney, was great.

My only advice to others would be to ask for the crab cake sauce on the side. It is a three mustard sauce that we didn't care for, but they brought us some remoulade sauce as well, which was good. Also, ask for some Tabasco sauce and use it with the bread sauce, VERY GOOD.

They offer a free shuttle service as well, starting at five pm.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,581)

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We get good service in the miniature were quite attentive as well. But they missed on the appetizers and the main course. They were attentive and tried to resolve but A miss is a miss. Tough to pay $100 for the lunch and it miss the mark by so much...

Rusty S, General Manager at Rusty Scupper, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We just sent you a message and hope that you can reach out to us so we can discuss your recent experience and how the restaurant can improve. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This restaurant has it all, great service, awesome food and beautiful view of harbor. My husband had bay scallops with a crab cake, I had stuffed shrimp and a crab cake we shared cream of crab soup along with shrimp cocktail. Our waitress was super nice and smiled can you believe this smiled when she was serving us and enjoyed her job, her name is Jessica. We were seated by the windows overlooking the harbor we finished dinner sharing a piece of cheesecake with razberry topping. Just was a highlight ov our overnight stay in Inner Harbor.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We walked the harbor front to this place and was seated at a window overlooking the water. Service was impeccable as was the food. We ordered oysters and Maryland crab chowder. The oysters were cold and crisp, the soup hot, fresh and very tasty. I had salmon salad and she had the special, grilled trout. The salmon was cooked perfectly. Her trout had a smokey element that made the dish. It was grilled to perfection. We were both delighted with the service and quality overall. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I'm giving this restaurant an average review only because I am not a seafood lover and the options for someone who doesn't eat seafood was very limited...really other than a salad there were two options. A burger or pasta. My husband had the salmon BLT and he said it was the best he ever had. Their bread and dip were delicious and the service was good.