“Surprisingly delicious”

Italian Gardens
Ranked #769 of 2,420 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This little pizza place is located in the Kenilworth Mall. There are precious few places to eat in this shopping center so we were very surprised how good the pizza was at this tiny place. My husband got the Chicago-style pizza and said it was delicious. I ordered the New York style and it was terrific. There were some very reasonable lunch specials here as well. We had to wait in a line but the line moved quickly.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Our office has ordered carryout from here before but this time I actually went to eat at the restaurant. We ordered the mozzarella sticks and they tasted like they were made of fresh mozzarella and not greasy at all. I highly recommend trying them. We also had the Hawaiian pizza which was good as well. It was a welcome treat from the usual fast food restaurants.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Your average pizza place. They do make all their pizza fresh and we did see a lot of take out orders. Everything we ordered was plentiful. We ate what we could there and then took the rest to go. The zucchini sticks were very fresh and hot when they arrived. The pizzas are very generously sized as well. The gardeners pizza had plenty of toppings and a nice thin crust. The vegetarian was also topped with lots of toppings! I would only go back here if I happen to be in the area or in the mall.

Oh! Entrance is IN the mall. There are many doors, but only the one IN the mall will seat you.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We ordered a cheese and pepperoni pizza to go. When we got home it was cold and there was no cheese to reheat and melt. I have never seen a pizza like this. Frozen Celeste pizza offers more cheese and sauce. 2 drinks, 1 pizza $20 plus dollars and was no better than 2 dollars of frozen pizza.

1  Thank ourteamhas6
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I had a salad topped by shrimp salad. A really good size serving of shrimp salad, and very well seasoned. I had the Zinfandel vinaigrette dressing. Very good!
My husband had a burger. He said it was good.