“Great First Time”
Review of Roy's Restaurant

Roy's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 2,419 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Cross street: President Street
Transit: MTA bus stop a half block away. Charm City Circulator stops across the street. We also offer our own complimentary shuttle to & from all city centers & hotels
Description: Blending classic techniques with adventurous Pacific Rim flavors, culinary pioneer Roy Yamaguchi created an entirely new approach to fine dining. The first Roy's opened in Honolulu in 1988 and we've spread our warm hospitality and passion for innovative and creative cuisine and beverage around the world ever since. Join us tonight in Baltimore, MD to discover the fresh ingredients and outstanding seafood, expertly prepared by our local chefs that made us famous.
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

My husband, son (2.5), and I were just visiting for the weekend, and found Roy's while walking around the area. We had heard of it, but never been to one. I'm so glad we gave it a try! We were looking for a nice meal and we got it! First off, almost as soon as we sat down a waiter brought our son an assortment of his very own appetizers - cheese quesadilla, orange slices, and veggies with dip. It made him feel so special and kept him happy. I love when high end restaurants still know how to accommodate children.
I'm pregnant, so sadly I missed out on the sushi. But it looked delicious! We shared the calamari as an appetizer and it was really different and good.
I had one of the samplers, it had a lobster tail, scallops, and shrimp over rice. My husband had steak. Both meals were excellent. The scallops were my favorite. They were cooked perfectly.
For dessert we had the pineapple upside down cake, which was delicious. And our son's meal included a sundae, so we were all very happy. We will definitely be back again (next time I want some sushi!)

Reviewed 26 October 2016

This " Hawaiian " fusion restaurant is conveniently located close to Marriott and Four Season hotels in the Inner Harbour. We had dinner with a party of 6 on a Friday evening, without reservation around 8h30 pm. We had to wait only 10 min before our table was ready. Cocktails are good and the seafood is fresh and delicious, they have an interesting children menu for only 12,95. The wine list is quiet extensive and offers good quality wines for all budgets
This is a place I would recommend

Reviewed 9 October 2016

We have been at several Roy's restaurants . This was our first trip to the one in Baltimore - we stayed overnight here to dine at this one . The service and quality at this one were on par with the others in Kauai and Maui . My wife's butterfish was prepared perfectly as was my steak. We also had the sushi and potstickers - both were very good.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Another overrated restaurant and I was peckish to say the least. The food wasn't good at all but I made the best of restaurant while present. However, I won't ever return to this location or any other location.

1  Thank Jpully2014
Reviewed 30 September 2016

The staff were great just as the food was and is. I had a business dinner here and everything was great. The noise level in the room was good and the sushi and fish are just what the Dr. ordered. You must, must try the butter fish from HI. If they have this on the menu you should order it.