“Easter!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #17 of 48 Bakeries in Baltimore
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Even though they had to work on a holiday for most... They were great! The service and the food was fast. As always dunkin coffee hits the spot. Will be here again.

1  Thank TravelingDrZ

Reviewed 17 February 2016

If you want convenience, you have it at Dunkin Donuts at 10 S Howard St Baltimore MD 21201. If you want convenience with exceptional service, you should go to the Starbucks right up the street or one of the other restaurants downtown. That manager Kevin is terrible and that man cashier is just as bad as he is, will never go there again.

2  Thank E C
Reviewed 28 September 2015

I was in the general area, close to the Royal Farms Arena. I didnt have time to pick a sit down and order restaurant so Dunkin Donuts was a convenient option.

Reviewed 1 January 2015

Stopped here for a quick sandwich and cup of coffee. The counter service was pretty good, but I had to clean off my own table.

It had been years since I had been in a Dunkin Donuts and I was surprised to find that they had sandwiches on the menu. We ordered sandwiches and drinks. Later, I got some doughnuts to go.

The food was what I would expect for a fast food place. I thought that the coffee was good and
the doughnuts were very fresh. I would go back again for a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed 27 December 2014

I've had friendly and prompt service when I've visited this Dunkin Donuts, and the donuts were decent. However, I'll admit I never quite got over the corporate change DD made about 10 years ago, when they stopped making donuts in store and started delivering them to their locations. This means if you want to grab a donut in the morning before work you'll probably be satisfied, but by late night the freshness and taste is gone.