“still good after 30 years”
Review of Kosher Bite

Kosher Bite
Ranked #307 of 2,212 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 August 2017

I went back after a year and the food, while not outstanding, is a good value for the money. Great variety, and fast service.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Not much to look it
But if you want decent shawarma head there
They also serve Asian food
And it's kosher

1  Thank Marylandcore
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

My son and I were looking for a place to eat, that would be reminiscent of the culture and cuisine we experienced on our trip to Israel last May.

The restaurant was delightful and the food was delicious. We had the chicken schnitzel platter. Excellent!!

Owners were friendly and welcoming. We had the loveliest lunch. Thank you Kosher Bite.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

My favorite is Mediterranean. They serve Chinese as well as American. Have not had a bad meal here. Service is pay/order at counter. Seating is available to eat in or take out.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Nice cafeteria style, good food. Perfect for families. Also has nice wine collection with bottles to go. Reasonable prices. I like the Shwarma platter. Can call ahead for pickup.