“One of My Favorites”

Dalesio's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 2,007 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Bel Air, Maryland
“One of My Favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

A friend and I have dined here a couple of times a year since it opened. I've never left without completely enjoying the experience. The pacing is perfect. It's quiet and subdued, the food is thoughtfully prepared, and the service is attentive without being intrusive -- Peter is especially knowledgeable, and offers suggestions worth taking. In fact, we're due to go again soon, and are looking forward to it.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank 43DeniseK43

Rochester, Minnesota
“Try the seafood in this special Little Italy location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

We were attending a conference at the Baltimore Convention Center. It was an easy walk to get here from the heart of downtown and our hotel. On the edge of Little Italy this is a clean and nicely decorated dining establishment. We had lunch but I would bet the dinners are equally fabulous. I had a scallops and shrimp pasta dish which was perfectly cooked and spiced. The service was prompt and we enjoyed free delicious garlic bread while waiting for our meal. Highly recommended!

1 Thank traveltheworld012
Catonsville, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Deligious food, attentive service and a cozy atmosphere keep us coming back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

We have rented the upper room for our Christmas staff luncheon for several years and every time Paul Oliver and his staff delight us. Last week he catered a sit down dinner for our Parish Council. He and his staff did an excellent job. Even the visiting Bishop was delighted. Many of us visit Dalesio's with our families and friends when we go into Baltimore for an evening meal. We are always made to feel at home and leave with the contentment that only a fine dinner can give.

1 Thank Nora R
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good food, attentive service, convenient parking and area in general”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

My sister and I met up at Dalesio's while she was attending a conference in Baltimore and I drove up from DC. The parking lot across the street is perfect with a very congenial parking attendant with lots of jokes to tell. The restaurant held our reservation with no hassle since we had to deal with major rainy Friday rush hour traffic, then sat us right away. This is not to say the restaurant was empty because our room was full as were the other rooms (there are smaller rooms for the diners, which makes talking and actually hearing your dining companion much more amenable than in a larger dining room). The food was very good (I'm Italian, it's hard for me to give anyone an excellent except my grandmother!), good portions, and came out of the kitchen quickly and hot. Servers were very attentive, and pricing is very reasonable as compared to some of the other restaurants in Little Itlay where I've eaten. I will definitely go back again and refer others.

1 Thank Pamela S
Catonsville, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always wonderful!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

I have been to this restaurant a few times over the last few years, and I have never had a bad experience. I have been for lunch and dinner and the food is always wonderful and prepared perfectly. The service is impecable. I will be going there again.

1 Thank Barbara G