“Amazing Italian Pastry Shop”

Vaccaro's Italian Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 48 Bakeries in Baltimore
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Description: Our family owned and operated business has been around for two generations and 59 years. Today we continue our family traditions in our corner Pastry Shop with the same old world recipes my Daddy brought over with him from Italia. Stop into on of our 4 shops for some treats in Little Italy, Belair, Canton, and Hunt Valley.
Reviewed 19 May 2018

I visited Vaccaro's last month to sample one of their cannoli. The shop, located near the Inner Harbor in the Little Italy neighborhood, offers a variety of Italian pastries and desserts as well as sandwiches, coffee, and other goodies. I ordered a cannolo and an espresso. I was not disappointed. The pastry was superb, ample filling, a classic dessert. The espresso was equally splendid, rich flavor and aroma. A wonderful spot, worth the visit. I will return.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

After a wonderful Italian meal just down the street, my wife an I walked another couple of blocks to grab some cannolis at Vaccaro’s.

Even though it was late, there were a good many people sitting at tables or waiting in line. But the two counter staff were friendly and efficient, and in no time were hand-stuffing our cannolis.

We also chose a selection of pastries for a midnight snack.

Everything was great!

1  Thank disneydad58
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Went here on Saturday afternoon on our son’s insistent recommendation. My wife had the mini canole assortment, which she loved. I had the chips and dip - essentially a deconstructed canole. Actually more like 3 or 4 deconstructed canoles. Clearly a dish to be shared. I may have finished 1/2. Loved it, but a canole would have been enough. I also had a lemoncello with lemon granita which was excellent. There was lots more that looked intriguing.
Clearly not a place to go if you are looking to lose or even maintain weight. But a wonderful place to splurge.

1  Thank Chuck B
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

fabulous pastry, great coffee very friendly staff. the serving sizes are huge makes sure you share with a buddy.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Three of us shared a menu offer of a mix of pastries that included a cream and a chocolate cinnamon cannoli. There were also 2 mini cream puffs of chocolate topped and another plain and a few cookies. Each was very fresh and tasty and the service was very good. I think it cost $10.25 and we also had the best cappuccino outside of Italy.