“So cute”

Charleston Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Charleston Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 2,419 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$50 - US$150
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Cross street: Exeter Street (in the Thomson Prometric Building)
Transit: Next to Harbor East Marina, close to water taxi stops.
Description: Charleston is Chef Cindy Wolf's signature restaurant whose cuisine is rooted in French fundamentals and the Low Country cooking of South Carolina, engaging both regional and international influences. The restaurant offers an extensive prix fixe tasting menu from which guests choose between three and up to six courses. Service is experienced, informed, and intuitive. The extensive, award winning wine list is selected by Tony Foreman and was designed to complement Chef Wolf's cuisine.
Reviewed 16 April 2018

The presentation of the food at Charleston restaurant is so cute I cant get over how much we enjoyed our meal, no wonder its rated number three and everyone talks about it! I liked most the lobster soup, and the special of the day which was a grilled branzino fish. Its absolutely a fancy restaurant and the entrees can get very expensive, best for a special celebratory moment. Dont miss the cornmeal-fried oysters.

Will N, Guest Relations Manager at Charleston Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you, first of all, for joining us at Charleston and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are grateful for your comments. Your compliments to chef Cindy Wolf's cooking are wonderful to hear.

Please don't hesitate to be in touch if I may ever be of service at Charleston or at any of our restaurants or shops. It would be my pleasure to personally welcome you back.

Please like and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay up to date on Charleston.
Please share about your experience on TripAdvisor, Google or Yelp, if you are so inclined.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This is some of the best food I have ever had! The 3 course is enough for a hungry person. The fried oysters are the best, and everything we had was amazing.

Will N, Guest Relations Manager at Charleston Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food with an unusual menu - you choose 3-6 small courses of any kind, in any order ... dessert does not count as one of the courses and is included at the end. Lots of wonderful taste treats and wonderful service. Highly recommended

Will N, Guest Relations Manager at Charleston Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Sandy,

Thank you, first of all, for joining us at Charleston and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are grateful for your comments. Your compliments to chef Cindy Wolf's cooking and to our service staff are wonderful to hear.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Not only is this restaurant the best in town with regards to the quality of the meal itself, it also surpasses others due to the high level of customer service. I would definitely recommend it for a romantic dinner, family gathering, graduation party, etc. You will not be disappointed. My husband and I will surely be back soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I don't even know if I have words to express the service and food at Charleston Restaurant. We had the four course with wine pairing. Each dish was wonderful and presented in such a beautiful way. I just can't say enough great things about this restaurant.

1  Thank DShowers
Will N, Guest Relations Manager at Charleston Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you, first of all, for joining us at Charleston and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am grateful for your comments. Your compliments to chef Cindy Wolf's cooking and to our service staff are wonderful to hear.

Please share about your experience on Google or Yelp, if you are so inclined.

Warm regards,