“A perfect Saturday at GB Brewery”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 2,420 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Gordon Biersch offers eclectic American food with a twist. Our on-site chef creates unexpectedly good food, crafted to complement the nuanced flavors of our beer. Gordon Biersch beer is made with German precision brewing that meets American craft. We brew with the highest quality local and imported ingredients that are brewed on-site.
Reviewed 2 June 2016

My daughter and I made plans to have lunch at a restaurant that had outside seating since it was a fabulous day on the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend. We were going to go to the Four Seasons but ended up walking a few block further to Gordon Biersch Brewery in Harbor East. We were seated immediately, although I'm sure it was because it was Labor Day Weekend and the city was sort of empty. Nevertheless, our food was very good and a server was fantastic. We decided to stay a little longer for drinks and more conversation because we didn't want to leave we were having such a good time. I definitely recommend GB Brewery in Harbor East for the good food, good service and reasonable prices. I will be there again this weekend with some friends because their Mushroom Risotto Fritters are a great appetizer.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

We went here for my granddaughters birthday. The food was good and so was the beer! Staff was accomodating . Location was nice and we walked around after dinner. They also have valet parking

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Good food , nice atmosphere and plenty of good beer. It's a good value and great when you just want to chill with comfort food and beer.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

I started going to Gordon Biersch when I lived in Rockville Maryland and go whenever I find one. The decor is essentially “Pubby”, but very well designed and executed. Lots of sports TV screens, of course, but not dominating all sight lines -- they're there if you want them. On the night I went, the TVs all had the hometown baseball Orioles. The music is a classic and contemporary rock'ish mix, but low enough to talk. The lighting is subtle, but perfectly aimed to make it easy to see your companions and across the room. The open kitchen provides a nice decorative and personality touch. Gordon Biersch offers an excellent bar menu with all the standards capably prepared, plus some less typical grilled fish offerings. But it's the burger I come for and it's about as good as they come, although the roll needs more texture. Their garlic fries are great and garlicky, but I go for the veggies more often now. On this visit, flavorful zucchini, squash and carrots, cooked not over cooked, and apple cider slaw, slightly tart and crunchy, not goopy, hit the spot. The beers are super. Brewed on site at each location, they cover the full range from crisp Pilsner through hoppy IPAs to rich Bock and everything in between, including a delicious Belgian Trippel, with a hint of lemongrass. The beers never disappoint. Neither do the burgers. I wish there was a Gordon Biersch where I live.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

My friend had the artisan grilled cheese and fries. I had chicken schnitzel. Both just delish! This is a great place to eat in Inner Harbor area.