“Tastely but $$$$”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #17 of 26 Quick Bites in Baltimore
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 301 Light Street, , Baltimore where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 8 June 2018

For the money, I would expect a sit-down and server. While the food is really good, I think the prices are a bit high for the serving size and the setting.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Excellent food/flavor. Two adults and a four year old ate for less than $25.
The "small" sizes were enough to satisfy us. Portion-sizes on the "Kids" menu are generous. They have an easy-to-read list with allergens for each dish--very important (to us). They goofed on one of the entrees--but the manager went out of her way to fix it-- She was extremely friendly. Given all the seafood available in the harbor area, it was nice to get a meal "on the cheap".

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

This place was walkable distance from the Hilton. Food was ok. Took a bit longer than I’d expect. It wasn’t busy. Lobby was only relatively clean.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018

The person working the counter was so remarkably poor with her customer service that it actually had me smiling with delight. It's stunning to receive service as poor as hers. She was very slow, inattentive, and barely spoke loud enough for you to hear, even after asking her to repeat herself. Everything about her attitude said, "I hate my life. I hate my job. And I probably hate you for making me do my job by coming in here hungry." She was sloppy looking, with tattoos and multiple facial piercings. Maybe that's okay for Noodles and Company. Maybe not.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Had the Thai Green Curry. Minus the odd addition of cilantro the food was excellent. Shrimp were quite large and sufficient for the regular bowl. I appreciated the slice of lime. Service staff was very friendly and quick.

Date of visit: January 2018