“Perfect food and great staff.”

Noodles and Company
Ranked #374 of 2,219 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The Thai chicken soup was tasty. The BBQ Korean meatballs were spicy and delicious. The food arrived promptly and the staff were very friendly.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Everything we ordered to go was fabulous BUT the kids grilled chicken meal. It literally had tiny bits of cut up chicken (like tiny toddler sized) and was supposed to feed a 10 year old. Unreal how much they charge and there were about 7 pieces of bits.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

we had never gone to this place before and didn't know what to expect. the menu was unique and so was the food. the service was excellent and they treated you well. they answered all our questions about the food before we ordered as well. would recommend trying it out

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Third strike, you're out! I cannot believe the poor service at this particular establishment. We order delivery here at the hospital at least once a week and we will never bother ordering from them again. First attempt, resulted in meats being put on the wrong bowels and they left rice krispie treats out completely. Second attempt resulted in NONE of the special instructions being followed for each order. Why even have special instructions if no one is even going to follow them. Third time, I actually placed the order online and then called and spoke with an employee to confirm all the special requests. Please include chopsticks, sauces, meats on the right bowels, etc. It sounded like this was actually going to turn out this time. WRONG. They didn't do any of the things we discussed on the phone. I call in to talk to a manager which was a complete waste of time. She apologized and said next time to call in and speak to a manager to make sure they follow the instructions. Are you kidding me? How many people do I need to speak with to get a simple order completed the right way? No one has received any compensation for our meals or a refund ever. This is just poor management and customer service.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped by on a Thursday evening at 8:00 for dinner and the place was fairly busy. The staff was very pleasant, so I feel bad for the scathing review, but the quality of the food was miserable. The salad and soup options were unavailable, so we ordered noodles. The large orders weren't very big. I ordered the Korean beef noodles, which had no beef. My wife's pad Thai was sweet tasting and the tofu was burned. The macaroni and cheese for the kids was watery. A saving grace was the drink machine with its endless choices, but I left this place feeling very dissatisfied.

1  Thank pjsubway