“Lively atmosphere, great seafood!”
Review of Ouzo Bay

Ouzo Bay
Reserve with OpenTable
Ouzo Bay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 2,055 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Central Ave.
Description: Located in Harbor East, Ouzo Bay focuses on authentic Greek cuisine, emphasizing the freshest seafood and responsible cuisine. The opulent space offers a full service bar and lounge, as well as an extensive patio with outdoor seating during the Spring and Summer months. The dining room has beautiful views of the Inner Harbor and Baltimore cityscape.
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Enjoyed a great dinner from starters to entrees to Greek wine. Service was great (server even charged my cell phone for me) and the atmosphere was loud and lively. Construction was going on out front, so the outdoor seating is not ideal right now, hopefully that will be done soon!

There are newer reviews for Ouzo Bay

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Recently went to the Preakness Stakes and stayed at the Four Season's Hotel at the Harbor in Baltimore. While there, I went to Ouzo Bay and had a terrific meal. The service was excellent and the menu had many fabulous dishes to choose from. Their daily fish is on display for all patrons to see. I had the Maryland crab cakes for dinner and it was delicious. Looking forward to returning there on my next trip to Baltimore.

1  Thank Charles S
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I've been to Ouzo Bay many times and have noticed a steep decline in the flavor of the food, despite getting the same thing each time. This time I had the Zucchini Chips--not crispy and no flavor, the Greek Salad--awesome---and a rockfish special with spinach and cauliflower. The rockfish had not flavor, the cauliflower was so spicy I couldn't eat it, and the spinach was wet and unappetizing. It's a fairly expensive restaurant that does almost feels like it's getting too busy to make the food great. Sad!

1  Thank brjcall2017
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Ouzo Bay is a Greek restaurant as the name implies.
It is a lively restaurant with a nice bar, there were many groups inside.
The food is nice, not as good as Greek islands but fried zucchini and the fish was exceptionally good. Mezes at the beginning are ok!
The service was professional and friendly.
The ouzo is not served like in Greece, they don't bring the bottle and they serve it with a whisky glass???
We had a nice dinner and will definitely visit Ouzo Bay in the future.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The restaurant is beautiful. The decor, lighting and atmosphere is perfection. I held a private dinner in the beautiful back room. I worked with Kate and Brian beforehand on menu and details. They were amazing. Cant say enough about that duo! The wait staff was very professional and was able to keep up with my huge needy group! We had 26 people in that room and I know its hard to please everyone but we all had a great time. Our appetizers were amazing! The flaming cheese was to die for!!!! Presentation was top notch too. I ordered the scallops and they literally melted in my mouth. I was debating on the Shank and the Sea bass but IM SO glad i ordered the scallops. The best scallops I have ever had and I live in CA where fish is fresh.. WE felt everyone was attentive to our needs... I would come back. Lots of construction around the building but it didn't matter...If I ever make my way back to the East Coat.. I will stop in again!