1,257 results
All reviews valet parking great location two blocks walking distance valet service beautiful lobby free breakfast would stay here again the breakfast area yogurt indoor pool corner room easy walk business center per day staff was very friendly and helpful historic building
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My love and I went up for the weekend of my birthday. I love the Inner Harbor, Aquarium and all the dining options. Location wise it’s ideal for all kinds of fun. The Hotel itself is gorgeous. We found all the staff-from the Front Desk to Valets- very pleasant and helpful. The pic I’ve submitted is from out our window, it was a beautiful view of the architecture, even in the rain :) I’ve worked in hospitality for 15 years, and I’d like to commend this property on a job well done. Thanks so much! :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel was OK. It was not in a great location. The parking is very expensive, $35 a day with in and out privileges. Those in and out privileges cost tips each time so if you take your car out twice, you pay an extra 12 bucks per day. There was also a foreign lady at the desk who is very rude. We have stayed at the Renaissance every year and Loved it. I got a good rate on this hotel so I tried it. Never again. Go to the Renaissance instead. The pool was filthy also with green mold on the steps.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole O
Irina S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the candid review. We want every guest who stays with us to have a positive experience, and based on your comments, we obviously did not succeed in our goals. Please accept my apology for the front desk associate who impacted your experience in a negative way Although your experience is not typical of the service we provide, we clearly have room to improve. I apologize for disappointing you and hope you will consider giving us the opportunity to make it up to you.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

This fancy looking hotel with a spacious lobby and rooms will make you feel at home. Its location is right in the middle of the action in the Inner Harbor and Downtown of Baltimore. The free warm breakfast, coffee and warm cookies, and friendly staff had me feeling cozy.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
977JustinD, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone here at Tripadvisor know what a great visit they can expect at the Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor. The entire team was thrilled that you had such a wonderful visit! As you mentioned, our guests can always expect plenty of hospitality, clean rooms, and a perfect location when they stay at our hotel. Hope to see you again soon! -Justin Davis, General Manager

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This was my first time staying at this particular hotel near the Inner Harbor. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. Given the location of the property I was able to walk to the Inner Harbor area, the nearby mall, and Camden Yards. Room was very clean and quiet.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay! We always love to hear from new guests, and we were very happy to read that we made a great first impression. As you mentioned, we are in the perfect location for anyone who wants to experience all of the great sites and attractions of the Inner Harbor. We enjoyed meeting you, and hope to see you again very soon. Safe Travel Always! -Justin Davis, General Manager

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This is a typical Hampton. The rooms were comfortable. As a Gold member I was upgraded to a studio. It was nothing fancy, but nice enough and had a refrigerator and microwave. Views were unimpressive. Breakfast was decent, like every other Hampton I have stayed with. Staff were very friendly. The pool was very small and heavy on chlorine. When I went late in the day they were out of pool towels. There were some sketchy areas nearby, but a safe walk toward the inner harbor with nice restaurants to choose from.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide a detailed description of your visit to our property. We were glad that you had such an nice impression of the property, and that you thought that we lived up to the high standards of our brand. We appreciate the recommendation to other Tripadvisor users, and the high rating. However, we will work very hard until your next visit to make sure that all of your future stays are worthy of a full five stars. Safe Travel Always! -Justin Davis, General Manager