“Best cold cut sub”

Isabella's Brick Oven
Ranked #15 of 2,419 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Since opening in 2006, Isabella's Brick Oven has gained a reputation that is praised among locals and travelers alike. Our numerous awards include being named Baltimore Magazine's Best in Pizzas, Sandwiches, and Carryout. The Baltimore Sun's food critic gave us their highest rating and we've been voted reader's favorite in The City Paper. Come by and check out our great food, fast & friendly service, and terrific prices every day of the week. Even though we are a small corner store in the heart of Little Italy, you can eat in at one of our few tables or sit on the benches outside and meet our friendly locals or head out back and enjoy the public Bocce Court. Come experience why we get such great ratings for yourself!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great place fur subs and pizza. A little seating. Sub rolls are fantastic. Everything is made to order with fast friendly service.

1  Thank erednew

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The Sonny with prosciutto is about as close to heaven as you can get in a sandwich. The bread is so good.
Pizza is outstanding as well. Small space but don't be put off by that. Put your order in & grab a table if available. If not, the bocce court benches serve as an al fresco alternative.

3  Thank Ray I
Reviewed 10 September 2018

This was easily the best eggplant parm sandwich I've ever had the luxury of tasting... and dare I say one of the better sandwiches I've ever experienced. The pizza and cannollis were just fantastic too. A lovely experience with nice folks. Will be coming back as often as I can.

1  Thank Gardner Y
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I went here because of the reviews and the family was very happy. Staying close by at a hotel and the kids wanted pizza. We had pepperoni and margarita pies and they were both great. Have faith and order even if the seats are taken. Just the right amount of char on the bottom to bring out the flavor of the crust. We ended up getting seats right before the pies came out. Wish they had some Chianti to go with the pizza!

1  Thank jgal1210
Reviewed 17 August 2018

The pie was good. Three small tables.

I went after seeing the good reviews.

Not as impressed as I thought I would be but not in any way bad.

1  Thank Mike D