All reviews sleep number roland park loyola university williams sonoma quiet location inner harbor rooms are spacious johns hopkins would stay again nice stay easy access housekeeping staff up to date room service fitness center shuttle service king bed
Reviewed 1 September 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Baltimore seems like a pretty cool city, the employees here were fine, but the grotty condition of the hotel, desolate location and nasty, disgusting food and restaurant make it a complete rip-off and never again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris D
heather p, Hotel Reputation Champion at Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Chris D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your most recent stay. We truly value your input and very much rely on you to help us improve. I regret that we missed a chance to provide you with a flawless experience during this visit. Let me assure you that we take great pride in the service that we provide to each guest and anything short of fantastic is not acceptable. I am sorry that your experience did not reflect this. Please know that we will use your feedback as a training tool to prevent any reoccurrences. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. We hope to have a chance to regain your trust during future visits.

Enjoy Today!

Heather Prince, Hotel Reputation Champion ~ Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Staff is great. Very efficient and friendly. Remember me from visit to visit. Location excellent, price reasonable. Restaurant is good and has take away for breakfast for a quick start. nice workout room with just enough and an outdoor pool in summer.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018

First time staying at a Radisson! Had sleep number beds which were great for my back. Our room was not ready, so the manager upgraded us.He was very kind which was much appreciated. Hotel was clean, staff most helpful. Would stay again!

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I have friends who have stayed at this location many times---they had only good things to say. (That was 2 years ago)
We were booked for an overnight last night.
I called ahead to ask for an early check-in however the desk person said that wasn't likely. Thus, when I asked upon arrival I was not surprised that we could not.
BUT
1. When I went to the desk for check-in (and that person did not know I called)
the man was a combination of annoyed, aloof, bored that I was bothering him.
I said that I guessed the room would be ready for the usual 3pm check-in, he said that it might be more like 4.
2. The bathroom was not clean.
Specifically, there were clumps of hair in the corner inside the bathroom door and on the sides of the sink vanity. Rather stomach-turning.
3. The bottom of the bathroom door was starting to "fray" and there was an old nail sticking out about two inches. (it reminded me to get my tetanus shot)
4. The outside paint of the building is in serious need of repainting---but that wasn't really relevant to my stay.
5. The restaurant Scoozi (which is attached downstairs)is on a very pretty patio. The food was fine--service not.
6.BUT the cafe next to Scoozi is wonderful---also on the patio.

I much prefer to write favourable reviews as it means we have had a good trip---I do not enjoy "bashing" a hotel.

I did write a note to the manager with the same list which she read. She was concerned and I am guessing she will look into the issues.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
heather p, Hotel Reputation Champion at Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

MaryPasadena,