Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
Hyatt.com
US$207
US$190
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$195
US$176
US$152
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$182
US$170
INN at 2920(Baltimore)
US$202
1,990 results
All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distancewater taxifells pointthe concierge loungeself parkingper dayharbor view roombeautiful hotelhigh floorcorner roombusiness conferenceindoor poolwater viewwhole foodsnational aquariumbeds were comfortable
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Had a great stay! This Marriott is a perfect location from the harbor. We walked just a few minutes away and got some seafood and hung out on the harbor. I would definitely stay if I am in the area again. If only parking was free!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TBillington
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

This is my getaway when I head to Baltimore to visit my daughter in college. Great stores literally a block away, Starbucks around the corner, super friendly staff and rooms with great views of harbor. The restaraunt has above average food too !

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel has a wonderful location in Inner Harbor. My room had a spectacular water view. Many restaurants, stores close by in a walking distance. Great local attractions near by. 20 minutes away from train station to take a ride and visit DC. The lobby is luxurious and welcoming.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Maybe it's because I came in on a Thursday but it's a beautiful reasonably priced hotel surrounded by the harbor east area.

This hotel has everything easy that I want. Great concierge level with the best cooked bacon I've had in years. Beautiful view of the harbor comfortable bed and nice bath amenities. Another great perk was the bayliss hair dryer. So much better than the typical ones.

Will be back.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

On our first trip to Baltimore, we stayed at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront on the inner harbor. The view from our room was absolutely gorgeous! We could see the harbor, and the city as well. The room was adequate, but
should be renovated. The bed was very comfortable. All of the major attractions were very close by as well as several awesome restaurants.

When we arrived to check in, I was appalled as our clerk totally disregarded my presence as if I were invisible. His eye contact was with my husband only, as he exuberantly exclaimed: "Welcome
Sir...I hope you enjoy your stay with us!" He continued to address my husband while excluding me during the check in process. Only after I asked him his name (his name tag was not visible), Ian sheepishly decided to include me in his explanation of the house amenities. IAN's representation of his hotel and his city was extremely rude and uncalled for. I hope he has the opportunity to receive instruction in the proper technique in greeting ALL guests!

PKO

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PKO53
Ed R, Manager at Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Hello Paula O,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront. I am very sorry to learn that the quality of service provided by our front desk staff did not quite meet your — or our — expectations. The feedback you have provided has been brought to the attention of the appropriate hotel leader. Shall you wish to discuss this matter further, please feel free to contact our hotel and ask to speak to the manager on duty in regards to this review.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back should your travels bring you to the Baltimore area again in the future.

Dylan M.