“Fabulous lobster roll!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fells Point
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

We dined at an outside table which gave a glimpse of the eclectic nature of the neighborhood. Somewhat more colorful than we would have liked...but it was fleet week.
That said, the food was great, as was the service. The lobster roll was better than most in Maine!

1  Thank Elizabeth S
There are newer reviews for Thames Street Oyster House

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This is a great place for oysters. The lobster roll is also fantastic. We also tried risotto with scallops that was to die for. I believe the risotto is seasonal because it wasn't there the second time.
We did not try any desserts. .

Reviewed 16 October 2016

If you love seafood this is the spot for you. I'm originally from New England and always searching for fresh seafood. It's not a fancy spot but the food is well prepared and delicious.

If you love oysters and whole clams make TSOH one of your stops.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

It took about a month and a half to get in. First we tried a walk in, but the wait was going to be too long, for they were booked for reservations. The wait was worth it. It was,a nice experience our waiter Matt was very nice and helpful. The staff was very nice from the hostess to the servers. I has the scallops which was served with a delicious succotash. My sister had the crab cakes which was,also delicious. The deviled eggs with crab meat was delightful. My husband had one of there specials which were barbecue pork chops which was good also, came with a mixture of vegetables onions Brussel sprouts, carrots, potatoes, and a delightful homemade biscuit. For dessert I and my sister in law had the bread pudding which was good but it's missing the raisins that gives,added texture. The carmel was delicious. My husband had the squash cheesecake it was okay but not sweet enough for our taste. They also have a yellow cake with cinnamon and sugar will try that next time. Didn't try the oysters but I'm sure they are a real hit. Drinks were excellent.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

When we got there, we remembered eating there several years ago. We were NOT disappointed! I had the lobster roll and WOW. Better than what I had in Newport, RI (just a month ago) fresh off the boat. I didn't even add the hot butter. Staff was welcoming and answered all our questions. Its a must try eatery.

1  Thank Malee M