See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Crown Plaza Inner Harbor is a clean, comfortable, conveniently located hotel in the center of downtown Baltimore. Close to several attractions, it boasts a seasonal swimming pool, business center, fitness center, and on-site restaurant/bar. The newly renovated rooms are spacious and comfortable and the staff is very professional and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pkrzych
00gc, Manager at Crowne Plaza - Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your glowing review of Crowne Plaza Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor. It's great knowing we could provide you with a restful retreat in our brand new accommodations, brimming with amenities. We enjoyed hosting you and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

First coming to downtown Baltimore was a bit scary for me and the family .I was here for a conference at the convention center and the walk was ok
I came across a nice gentleman who brought me up a new coffee pot .I want to shout him out because he was so soft spoken and very attentive. I think his name was Corey nice man .keep up the good work young man and staff

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
00gc, Manager at Crowne Plaza - Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We appreciate you letting us know our devoted team went over and above in handling your requests! We are happy you were especially pleased with the great service provided by Corey at Crowne Plaza Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Crowne Plaza was very nice. The rooms were clean, staff extremely helpful n courteous. Breakfast was delicious n service was awesome!!! My only concern is w parking. It was somewhat frustrating and expensive but again the staff was most helpful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
00gc, Manager at Crowne Plaza - Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you for reviewing the Crowne Plaza Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor. We are glad you had a comfortable stay and were impressed with our courteous associates. We value your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I drove 4 hours with my niece to see the Yankees vs Orioles game I arrive to the hotel and after 20 minutes of waiting, the valet finally decides to tell me there were no more valet spots available and I'd have to self park in a garage. This should have been my warning. After parking in the garage, I enter the hotel lobby packed with people and no AC (see pic, there's also 13 people behind me) I waited in line for over 2 hours to check in. With 3 people in front of me, someone finally comes around to say no rooms are available - even for those with confirmed reservations. WHAT??? He starts giving out drink vouchers. There were already highly inebriated, agitated folks in the lobby to begin with. Why are you offering more drinks?? I don't drink, so I was out of luck. I found out later that they offered some free breakfast as well. I had already paid for our breakfast buffet in my rate, so again, out of luck. They proceed to tell everyone to come back around 9pm and maybe rooms would be available. There would be no guarantee though. My niece and I were forced to change our clothes in a public bathroom. We missed the first two innings of the game. What was supposed to be a fun trip was a disaster.

**The front desk attendants were very professional, especially dealing with the angry, rowdy crowd. They were being cursed at, yelled at, a guy tried to fist fight an attendant. It was pure chaos. **

The room was nice. The walls are paper thin. We took the stairs every time because the 2 elevators in the hotel were packed and slow. We missed our Uber the first time we tried to take the elevator. I will probably never, ever, ever stay again. I'd pay more for a better managed hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 961kgw
00gc, Manager at Crowne Plaza - Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear 961kgw,

Thank you for providing us with your very important feedback. I was disappointed to read that you did not have a pleasant check-in experience and can assure you I will be personally investigating the matter. I know our front office team will do everything in their power to check our guests in as soon as possible. I would like to offer our sincerest apologies for any difficulty you'd experienced in regards to the timeliness of our elevator. That you were inconvenienced as you were is deeply regrettable but I can assure you we will do everything within our power to improve upon this matter. Please know that your patience is truly appreciated as we work towards a more proactive solution. We do appreciate that you brought these matters to our attention showing us that we have room to improve on several fronts. We regret you left us feeling disappointed as we certainly wish we may have an opportunity in the future to provide you with the level of service we pride ourselves on delivering. Once more, thank you for being our guest. We wish you all the best in your future travels.

Kindly,

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Spent this past weekend at the hotel with an old friend for a girls' weekend. Friday was fine, but Saturday and Sunday were a nightmare! We left the hotel at 10:15 am Saturday and did not return until 3:45 pm. Saw housekeeping in the hall outside our room when we left and assumed they were going to come in. Nope. We were pretty much out of the half-a-roll of toilet paper we started out with on Friday and were down to tissues Saturday afternoon. We left the room again at 6:15 pm to find housekeeping again in the hallway. This woman explained the hotel was full and understaffed. She asked us what we needed. Our response--toilet paper and towels. We returned to the hotel at 9:30 pm on Saturday, walked into our room and it looked exactly as we left it at 10:15 that morning. I called the front desk--which was answered right away--and asked for TP and towels. I was assured they were on their way. At 10:15 pm I called the front desk again, and this time no one answered. I decided to go down to the front desk myself. When I was finally able to get on the elevator and into the lobby, I was met by pure mayhem. There were at least 60 people waiting to get into the elevator. People were taking their luggage and hiking it up the stairs. The front desk was swamped, and angry people were everywhere. I ended up walking into a hall bathroom in the Radisson--which was connected--and pulling a ton of TP of the roll and taking it up to my room once I was able to get the elevator. I later learned that one of the three elevators was broken. I am giving the Crowne Plaza two stars, instead of the one they probably deserve- because we checked in without a problem, and they extended our check out one hour. We never saw housekeeping, and we never received a second roll of toilet paper!! Not worth the price, and I would never recommend this place to a friend. Motel 6 would have at least supplied us with toilet paper!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Marie N,

Thank you for taking time to evaluate your stay. We're truly sorry we did not live up to the standards you should expect from us. We have made a note of the issues you outlined, and we will be working with our team to improve these areas. We are committed to providing exceptional accommodations and service, so we apologize for falling short during your visit. I would like to offer our sincerest apologies for any difficulty you'd experienced in regards to the timeliness of our elevator. That you were inconvenienced as you were is deeply regrettable but I can assure you we will do everything within our power to improve upon this matter. Please know that your patience is truly appreciated as we work towards a more proactive solution. We do appreciate that you brought these matters to our attention showing us that we have room to improve on several fronts. We regret you left us feeling disappointed as we certainly wish we may have an opportunity in the future to provide you with the level of service we pride ourselves on delivering. Once more, thank you for being our guest. We wish you all the best in your future travels.

Best Regards,