1,393 results
All reviewsghost tourfells pointwater taximario corradothames streetbars and restaurantshistoric hotelcobblestone streetsnight lifethe general managershuttle servicejohns hopkinsfree shuttlethe location is perfectfront desk staffbaltimore areathe entire staff
Reviewed 10 February 2017

My Best Friend and I stayed here for a Girls weekend and we had an Amazing time. The room was very Clean and Cozy, the staff was incredibly Friendly and Helpful (especially Karim), the location was Perfect, and the bar downstairs was our favorite in the area!! We absolutely Love this hotel and will Definitely be coming back!

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the street (it can get a little noisy), but on the plus side it's fun to people watch!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Mario C, General Manager at Admiral Fell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

Dear Bonnie B,

Thank you for leaving a review on TripAdvisor; Karim, along with our staff, is always thrilled to see such positive reviews. On behalf of our entire Harbor Magic Family, we thank you and your friend for staying with us. We strive to offer an exceptional experience and we are thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
If there's ever anything we can do to accommodate you during a future visit, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

This will be our hotel when we visit Baltimore a few times a year! The rooms are all different and the staff are great and stay in touch with you throughout your stay. Very clean and a great location to restaurants and bars.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mario C, General Manager at Admiral Fell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Dear kbgolden,

Thank you for this fabulous review! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your visit to The Admiral Fell. It is the mission of every staff member to provide the gracious hospitality that makes our guests feel so comfortable. We strive to offer an exceptional experience and we are thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I don't know where to start, my stay was so fantastic and memorable. Every staff member I encountered was genuinely pleasant, welcoming, and kind to me. They were all so willing to be helpful to me in whatever way they could be. The room was gorgeous and had the most wonderful historical charm, with stairs leading from the front door down into a lovely large space - I had the cathedral ceiling king bed (room 487), which has a great view. The breakfast had so many choices: Many options both hot and cold, great quality food, and even an omelet/waffle station where they can make what you want for you. Also there are two restaurants that could deliver room service. I tried the meatball place which was wonderful. This was a business trip, and I definitely felt like I was staying at a home away from home, which was so very nice. I would definitely stay here again if I ever return to Baltimore!

Room Tip: Higher floors are probably quieter
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear Christina R,

We are all thrilled to read your excellent review! Thank you so much for taking the time to describe your experience in such lovely detail.
The wonderful people that I work with have the greatest attention to detail and commitment to catering to each guests needs and questions is what sets up apart. What a pleasure it is to share your kind words with them. We hope you visit us again soon and thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

The admiral is perfectly located in the heart of fells point. The General Manager Mario was the first to welcome us and the last to see us off. He is committed to providing a phenomenal customer experience. I would gladly recommend to friends and family! Dominick from PA

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Mario C, General Manager at Admiral Fell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear Dominick D,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor Review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I'm so pleased you and all of your friends enjoyed your visit to The Admiral Fell. On behalf of our entire Harbor Magic Family, thank you for staying with us. We strive to offer an exceptional experience and we are thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Wife and I were in town on biz. Since we enjoy the Fells point pub scene, decided to stay over night here as its right on Broadway. As this is a renevated, quite old inn, the rooms are done up in a historic manner. Bed was very comfy, and room was clean. Slight paint peel/ cracks in 2 spots on the ceiling but again, this is a very old building so settlement cracks are common. It can get a bit noisey from the cobblestone road as this areas night life is quite vibrant. But since we were there for the night life, that was fine with us!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Mario C, General Manager at Admiral Fell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Dear Joe-Lenda,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor Review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate the comments made and thank you for the kind remarks. Fells Point is indeed vibrant, with one of the most plentiful areas in Baltimore in terms of restaurants and shops. Our cobblestones streets and authentic feel sets us apart and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your in town!

Mario Corrado