“Unique meats for burgers!”

The Abbey Burger Bistro
Ranked #32 of 2,213 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Federal Hill
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We were amazed at the style of ordering a burger. Many different and unique meats available as well as totally ala carte toppings. Fun atmosphere. Food was delicious.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The food menu is primarily burgers, but they have a good variety with things like duck burgers with kimchi (which I would recommend!), bison, beef, chicken, all with innovative flavours. This is one of the better burger places I have been to. It's decked out with football (soccer) memorabilia but the service is good and I liked the atmosphere!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My child wanted burgers ..we wanted seafood. Heck we are in Baltimore..so of course child wins. Took a shot here. It was worth it. The gator bite was just average. Made me nervous. The burgers were good. I had bison burger. very good. Wife and child like theirs. It is expensive.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We were a little nervous because the place was empty on a Saturday night around 10 pm. Their Waffle Fry Nachos were off the hook! Real chopped up avocado! So delicious! My mouth is watering thinking about it.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Went with Brian to Abbey as a first timer.
The waitress recommended the special burger which was camel.
I was truly apprehensive but gave it a shot.
It was really good. Couldn't tell much difference between a regular.
It was a good tasting cheeseburger.
Brian had a cheeseburger and egg roll cheeseburger.
Very innovative and tasty. Chili was good but very spicy.
Would surely go again