“Excellent Burgers”

Ranked #34 of 2,387 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Federal Hill
Reviewed 4 March 2018

My child wanted burgers ..we wanted seafood. Heck we are in Baltimore..so of course child wins. Took a shot here. It was worth it. The gator bite was just average. Made me nervous. The burgers were good. I had bison burger. very good. Wife and child like theirs. It is expensive.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We were a little nervous because the place was empty on a Saturday night around 10 pm. Their Waffle Fry Nachos were off the hook! Real chopped up avocado! So delicious! My mouth is watering thinking about it.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Went with Brian to Abbey as a first timer.
The waitress recommended the special burger which was camel.
I was truly apprehensive but gave it a shot.
It was really good. Couldn't tell much difference between a regular.
It was a good tasting cheeseburger.
Brian had a cheeseburger and egg roll cheeseburger.
Very innovative and tasty. Chili was good but very spicy.
Would surely go again

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here for dinner around 5pm when the restaurant was quiet. The atmosphere was quaint and relaxing.

We ordered the alligator bites which were really good. He got a build your own burger and I got a chicken sandwich. The side of fries was delicious but the homemade side of potato chips were unsalted and tasted like the frier needed to be cleaned. The chicken sandwich was so gigantic it was difficult to eat and had extremely strong seasoning. I couldn't taste anything else.

The biggest issue I had with this place was the price. We paid a $50 for a beer, 2 sandwiches, the alligator bites and the side of fries which were extra. I felt that the value for the food was maybe $30 at best. A tad disappointed.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

There is nothing negative I can say in any way about Abbey Burger Bistro. The burgers were 10's and the sides were equally great. The service and attitude of
the staff equaled the food. Great place to go !