“GREAT BURGERS AND SPECIAL ONES AT THAT. CAMEL”

The Abbey Burger Bistro
Ranked #35 of 2,419 Restaurants in Baltimore
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Federal Hill
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Went with Brian to Abbey as a first timer.
The waitress recommended the special burger which was camel.
I was truly apprehensive but gave it a shot.
It was really good. Couldn't tell much difference between a regular.
It was a good tasting cheeseburger.
Brian had a cheeseburger and egg roll cheeseburger.
Very innovative and tasty. Chili was good but very spicy.
Would surely go again

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here for dinner around 5pm when the restaurant was quiet. The atmosphere was quaint and relaxing.

We ordered the alligator bites which were really good. He got a build your own burger and I got a chicken sandwich. The side of fries was delicious but the homemade side of potato chips were unsalted and tasted like the frier needed to be cleaned. The chicken sandwich was so gigantic it was difficult to eat and had extremely strong seasoning. I couldn't taste anything else.

The biggest issue I had with this place was the price. We paid a $50 for a beer, 2 sandwiches, the alligator bites and the side of fries which were extra. I felt that the value for the food was maybe $30 at best. A tad disappointed.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

There is nothing negative I can say in any way about Abbey Burger Bistro. The burgers were 10's and the sides were equally great. The service and attitude of
the staff equaled the food. Great place to go !

Reviewed 4 December 2017

My first Federal Hill experience. My first time at Abbey Burger Bistro. I was with a party of 20+ people who showed up on Saturday night about 8:30 p.m. Sign on front door warned us to expect a wait to be served. Well the General Manager worked a miracle. All of us were seated, mostly downstairs and a few upstairs within a reasonable time. The wait was really not that long. The entire wait staff were cheerful and efficient. Our waitress downstairs was phenomenal. We were all pleased with the food. And the price was just right too. They have Specialty Burgers, such as Baltimore Burger, Cheerywood Burger, Veggie Burger, Lamb Burger etc. I had the Baltimore Burger (burger with crab dip, bacon & cheese). You can also build your own burger. There were TV screens everywhere. We could see the hockey game from every angle. I enjoyed my first experience and will return.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

You can never go wrong with burgers and fries, however after enjoying the The Abbey Burger Bistro you may not look at other burger joints quite the same. My experience began with James the General Manager who was very accommodating to our very large party (25). You can tell he sets the example on customer service for the restaurant. Then came the hostess who made sure we were seated together. Next our waitress (I wish I remembered her name) who took our orders quickly, was VERY NICE and got ALL the orders right on the first time. Now the FOOD...the Abbey Burger Bistro fed 25 people and not one of us left anything on our plates. The burgers were fantastic. The options for the “make your own” burgers were plentiful including a wide assortment of meats, breads and toppings to choose. The Baltimore Burger was delicious. We had a few vegans in our party and they too had multiple options. The sweet potato fries...PERFECT. The beer selections were many., many, many. The Abbey Burger Bistro gets my vote for AWESOMENESS. It’s not just a Burger joint but a super Burger joint restaurant/sports bar.