1,071 results
All reviewsgrand marnierfells pointwater taxinight capcontinental breakfastgarden viewfirst floorwine and cheese hourfresh fruithard boiled eggscomplimentary winestarbucks coffeeshuttle servicebars and restaurantswater viewcharming hotela wonderful stay
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

The Inn at Henderson's Wharf provided a charming and classic setting for my VIP book signing of Grace is Born. Our charming room, overlooking the Baltimore Harbor was a luxurious home away from home. Our every need was met by their courteous, knowledgeable and capable team. Their elegant lobby was an ideal place for Sparkle Press LLC to engage with our VIPS.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Richard C, General Manager at Inn at Henderson's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank You Lisa C for choosing us as your VIP book signing venue of Grace is Born.

As you found out we are not just a hotel but a great venue for small business events such as your book signing. We wish you much success with the book and hopefully when you pen your next book you will consider us again.

We thank you for your wonderful review and we look forward to having you be our guest again!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

On a mini getaway to Baltimore to celebrate my 60th birthday, we decided to stay at the Inn at Henderson's Wharf. We could not have been happier with our choice. The Inn has a charming and very warm atmosphere with very nice sized and beautifully furnished rooms. We had a corner room on the waterfront which provided us with great views of the outer harbor area. The breakfast was fabulous with five kinds of berries, greek yogurt, and granola plus delicious coffee! While we did not partake of the wine tasting or night cap opportunities, I did greatly enjoy the special surprise birthday wishes and champagne chilling in the room when we arrived! Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank You Carol for choosing the Inn at Henderson's Wharf to celebrate your 60th Birthday!
We do like to make it special whenever we can and I'm glad that we made your stay memorable.
We all wish you many more years ahead and if you choose to return we will be happy to have you as our guest.
Thank you for this wonderful review we certainly appreciate it.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Perfect location in Fell's Point. Close to the bars and restaurants but far enough away to be quiet. Nicely decorated lobby. Decent breakfast. Enjoyed the Grand Marnier and chocolate in the evening. Parking close by and not too expensive. A wonderful two-night stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Richard C, General Manager at Inn at Henderson's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you toxicczar for your kind review of the Inn at Henderson's Wharf!

I am glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us and took advantage of what the local area has to offer our guests.
We hope we have the pleasure of your company again in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I stayed here on business (company pays) and decided to splurge a bit on the quality of the hotel for this one. It was well worth (the company's) money, the people couldn't have been nicer, the room was great, I was right on the ground level looking right out on the wharf/harbor, and about as close to the lobby as you could be, but it wasn't noisy at all. The cold continental breakfast was quite ample and good, despite the lack of 'hot' food. Another real bonus was the shuttle, which I didn't know about ahead of time, it took me to my worksite each AM, and they promptly picked me up and took me back to the hotel each afternoon within about 15 minutes of my calling for a pickup.
The icing on the cake was getting my Choice Hotel points, since they are an Ascend Hotel, which is the nice fancy brand of Choice Hotels. There is a refrigerator in the room, but no microwave, however the front desk staff were more than happy to heat up some leftovers for me, and they also arranged a nice ride to the airport upon my departure. As some people have noted, the daily "Hotel Services Fee" of $9.95 was a bit of a surprise, but since I used the shuttle each day that sort of made up for it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Richard C, General Manager at Inn at Henderson's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you Steven R for your great review of the Inn at Henderson's Wharf!

All I can say is come back and spend some more of your company's money with us and we will certainly make sure you get your points! Certainly stop at the desk and ask for me if you do business in the area regularly as we have some competitive corporate rates and we would love to make sure you are well taken care of while doing business in Baltimore.
We all hope to have you as our guest again sometime in the not to distant future!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Awesome - absolutely awesome - staff, accommodations, wine down and late night chocolate sessions - recommend to all!!!! It was our 20 year wedding anniversary. Welcomed with rose pedals and chilled champagne in our room - what a start to the weekend.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your wonderful review patcB326RJ of the Inn at Henderson's Wharf!

It is so nice to know that we made your 20th Anniversary special and hopefully a memorable moment for you both. We hope that you will not forget us for the many more anniversaries to come and we would love to have you as our guests again.
We all wish you many more happy years ahead!