1,084 results
All reviews grand marnier fells point night cap water taxi continental breakfast garden view first floor wine and cheese hour fresh fruit hard boiled eggs complimentary wine starbucks coffee shuttle service bars and restaurants water view charming hotel within walking distance
Reviewed 2 June 2016

The Inn was beautiful with views of the harbor and in walking distance to the shops and restaurants of historic Fells Point. A short Uber ride takes you tongue center of everything. The wine hour was a nice treat as was the evening nightcap of Grand Manier and chocolate s'mores. The staff was warm and welcoming and made us feel like old friends. We will be visiting again!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the water.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
TerenceH-GM, General Manager at Inn at Henderson's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2016

Dear Valted,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy your time with us and the neighborhood. Yes, if our shuttle doesn't go to a particular area, Uber is pretty readily available and typically cheaper than a taxi. I'm glad that you had some time to partake in our Wine Down and Night Cap events. It is also great to hear that the staff made you feel so comfortable. We do look forward to having you stay again! Until then, enjoy your summer and take care!

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Amazing visit to Baltimore! We were a little hesitant to book this hotel, as the pictures did not do this place justice. The location was fantastic, room extremely inviting and very comfortable, and service and staff incredible. Breakfast was included with our stay, and simple, healthy and very nice. We were in walking distance to almost everything, surrounded by cute shops and restaurants, and the hotel had a free shuttle to take us anywhere we did not want to walk. We explored all of the popular neighborhoods in the city, and were very happy we chose this one to stay in! Thank you for a wonderful visit, we would definitely stay here again if traveling to Baltimore.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank OHIO_D0ug

Dear OHIO_D0ug,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to post some comments about your stay! I'm glad that you did end up choosing to stay with us. It is great to hear that you had such a great time checking out all of the sights, shops and restaurants. It is wonderful to know that you will consider us the next time your plans bring you back to the Baltimore area! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Sincerley,

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

The staff were very nice and accommodating. The afternoon wine and cheese and evening nightcap was a nice touch. It's in a very nice spot within walking distance of nice shops and restaurants. Fells Point can get a little rowdy but the Inn is a nice quiet corner. Parking was easy. Would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
TerenceH-GM, General Manager at Inn at Henderson's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Dear Michael A,

Thank you so much for staying with us on your recent visit to the Baltimore area. I know that staff truly appreciates your kind remarks about their service. I'm glad to know that you had some time to join us for our Wine Down and Night Cap events. It is true that we just about a block away from the start of the main Fells Point area where all of the shops, pubs and restaurants are located. Especially with the nicer weather, things do tend to be busier, especially on weekends. Yes, it is nice to know that guests can go and enjoy all of that, but can come back to a much quieter part of the neighborhood. I'm glad to hear that you would choose to stay with us again. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Inn.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Parking is a great rate and the shuttle service was amazing. It's hard now a days to find such great service. Breakfast was also great. Highly recommended. Great location with great resturants nearby.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Doug J,

I appreciate you taking some to post a few comments about your recent stay with us at Henderson's Wharf. It is great to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I'm glad that you were table to utilize our shuttle service and yes, you really can't beat the price for parking here. Thank you for recommended us to the rest of the TripAdvisor community as well as those doing their diligent research when looking to come to Baltimore. We hope to see you again soon, I'm sure there are some other pubs and restaurants that you would love to come back to dine at!

Reviewed 13 May 2016

I live in Baltimore and run past this historic hotel a few times a week. To me the setting is perfect, a refurbished old dock warehouse, right on the bay. When I got engaged last November this is one of the first things I booked. I'm so happy we did. The hotel itself is restored beautifully, with exposed brick walls, and what I assume are the original dock doors. But every comfort is provided with the plush king size bed, sitting sofa, mini bar, fridge, and wet bar. The bathroom was also large and spacious. There was a night cap offered each evening in the lobby, as well as free coffee and water. The service was outstanding. The Inn employees went out of there way to let us drop off our car and our bags early so we could go get ready for the wedding and not have to worry about bringing everything in after our ceremony and reception. Each person we dealt with was friendly and very accommodating. The location is perfect, you have an easy walk to Fells Point for food, drinks, shopping, and the water taxi or an Uber can take you to all of the other sections of Baltimore. With the rooms facing the Bay, you really cannot beat this hotel.

Stayed: May 2016
TerenceH-GM, General Manager at Inn at Henderson's Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Dear LivinL1fe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review about your recent stay with us! It is funny that you mentioning running by the hotel on a regular basis, we have so many people that eventually come in and say how often they walk or run by and never knew there was a hotel here. I'm glad that you decided to include us as part of your honeymoon plans. I'm so happy that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. We try to be as accommodating as possible and realize that guests may have plans or just want to start exploring the area. I hope that we will get to see you for your next getaway weekend or perhaps for the next anniversary! We look forward to having you stay with us again at the Inn.

Sincerley,