“Very Impressed”

Columbia River Coffee Roasters
Ranked #3 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Astoria
Cuisines: American
Description: Three Cups Coffee House, in the front section of Columbia River Coffee Roaster. Small batch coffee, roasted to order since 1992. CRCRoaster wholesales coffee up and down the coast, with its best account being the one in its own building! Espresso, coffee, tea, blendeds, smoothies, fresh baked goods and lite lunch fare (salad, grilled panini, quiche) and wifi in comfortable, open space with lots of gorgeous windows offering a view of the river.
Reviewed 21 March 2017

When we stayed at the Hallmark Hotel in Newport they along with their restaurant Georgie's served Thundermuck coffee. As part of a surprise I had the hotel put together my husband received a bag of whole bean Thundermuck and a box of their truffles. Let me tell you, those truffles were amazing! There is 4 in a box and they are divine, dusted on the outside with coffee, honestly perfect. We waited until we got home to grind our coffee and try it, it was really fresh. I was very impressed, we are people who normally stick with one kind of coffee brand but are happy to have tried their coffee and do plan on purchasing from them in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

We found this the last day in Astoria and what a bummer. Excellent coffee, even brought some home. Good food I could have sat here for hours. We will be back

Reviewed 25 September 2016

One of my favorite coffee shops anywhere. I can always count on them for a great cup of coffee, no matter what time of day I go.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Keen to avoid the usual fast food options we were lucky to stumble across this coffee shop.

Great coffee, good food and lovely ambiance. Interesting building and off key attitude.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Such a nice and quiet, friendly place, and in a historic building. I was impressed with the flavor of my latte, and I'm particular about my latte's ;) I purchased some Thundermuck beans to take home with me! It was a great experience. I will recommend this place.