“What a great latte'!!!”

Columbia River Coffee Roasters
Ranked #3 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Astoria
Cuisines: American
Description: Three Cups Coffee House, in the front section of Columbia River Coffee Roaster. Small batch coffee, roasted to order since 1992. CRCRoaster wholesales coffee up and down the coast, with its best account being the one in its own building! Espresso, coffee, tea, blendeds, smoothies, fresh baked goods and lite lunch fare (salad, grilled panini, quiche) and wifi in comfortable, open space with lots of gorgeous windows offering a view of the river.
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Such a nice and quiet, friendly place, and in a historic building. I was impressed with the flavor of my latte, and I'm particular about my latte's ;) I purchased some Thundermuck beans to take home with me! It was a great experience. I will recommend this place.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 6 June 2016

The atmosphere pulled me in this place but I was pretty unimpressed. People were not that friendly and the coffee was just okay.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Excellent coffee, super friendly service, comfortable vibe, easy to find, some parking, and did I mention really excellent coffee? We got a bag of Tanzania Teaberry beans, which we like. Prices are more a good value. Love this place.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 27 August 2015

After multiple visits over the years we have always found the coffee very good, the food options interesting and tasty and the cleanliness marginal......

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 27 August 2015

A good place to go with your dog. Plenty of out door tables to catch a breeze or get some sun. The coffee was good,we got the dark roast fresh made just then. My wife had a danish it was so fresh and tasty too. A paddle boat Cruise ship the Empress Star was into the dock that day. Nice views of the river,nice place for family's or just solo.

Date of visit: July 2015