“Yummy coffee!”

Columbia River Coffee Roasters
Ranked #3 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Astoria
Cuisines: American
Description: Three Cups Coffee House, in the front section of Columbia River Coffee Roaster. Small batch coffee, roasted to order since 1992. CRCRoaster wholesales coffee up and down the coast, with its best account being the one in its own building! Espresso, coffee, tea, blendeds, smoothies, fresh baked goods and lite lunch fare (salad, grilled panini, quiche) and wifi in comfortable, open space with lots of gorgeous windows offering a view of the river.
Reviewed 22 July 2015

Their coffee is served in the Hotel Elliott in downtown Astoria so we sought out their café. This is the second year in a row we have visited. We greatly enjoy their coffee and buy beans to return home with. Thundermuck is a favorite of ours. Since we were traveling and had an opportunity to brew some coffee in other places we were staying they nicely ground some beans for us as well. Again...this place could be habit forming if I lived closer.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Our hotel coffee didn't cut it so we chose this local spot. If you appreciate good coffee this is the place for you. They also have tasty sweet bites and sandwiches.

Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

For a good caffiene fix of a local brew this is a very good choice. Astoria is known for unique and good and this absolutely fills that description . Delicious sums all of this up in one word.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

I have brought back coffee from coffee farms all over Central America and Columbia River Coffee Roasters is my "go to" place whenever I'm in Astoria Oregon. (more often than you would think for a Brooklyner) We bring quite a lot of it back to Brooklyn when we get the chance. My personal favorite is the Thundermuck. Don't waste time on the little bag, just go ahead and buy the big one. You'll thank yourself later.

My wife drinks de-caf and claims it's excellent also. (I don't get it)

2  Thank ppatchen
Reviewed 25 February 2015

I've enjoyed their Thundermuck Coffee thanks to a hotel i've stayed at the provides it, it is one of the best non bitter dark roast coffees I've ever had, It keeps me coming back for more. parking lot is easy to miss, but it's worth turning around and coming back to!

Friendly service, great coffee what else could you ask for?

2  Thank KJ9000