“A good night for an ok price!”

Courtyard Jacksonville Butler Boulevard
Ranked #62 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We've spent a night here on our way from Miami Beach to NYC. We compared some prices and also based on reviews we chose to stay here for the night.

It's easily good located next to the Interstate, but still pretty quiet. For 84$ incl. tax it was a pretty good value.
The room was decent sized, very clean and the bed was comfy. All in all a good experience and I sure would stay again. Compared to other Hotels around sure one of the better choices.

Wanna know more about my trips? Click on my profile or visit: route66traveler.jimdo.com

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Jacksonville Butler Boulevard

Reviewed 6 February 2012

My family with young children stayed for one night. We arrived early after a long road trip. Tim at the front desk made sure that we could check in as soon as a room was cleaned and ready. He gave us excellent customer service and seemed very happy and accommodating. Upgraded lobby area is functional and lobby restrooms were immaculate. Rear patio is well appointed. Sleeping rooms are in need of updating but were clean. Cracker barrel next door is convenient for meals. McDonald's, Wendys , etc. Are across the main Hwy (Butler Blvd). We booked through priceline and got excellent rate.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 9 January 2012

I'm a Marriott loyalist and usally a Courtyard fan. This facility had a big sign out front "We Proudly Brew Starbucks 7 AM - 10 PM." This was repeated by a sign in the Bistro area, that included breakfast hours, dinner hours and then said "We Proudly Brew Starbucks 7 AM - 10 PM."

When I wanted a coffee at 3:30 PM, the Bistro was closed and there was no other coffee available except the horrid in-room coffee. I was told by the desk clerk, "I guess I could make you an Americano." No thanks.

I wouldn't be so cheesed off if the signs didn't clearly state that coffee was available until 10 PM. I'll be sure to upload a photo later this evening.

Otherwise, the location was convenient to I-95, FL-202 and to the place where my business meeting was.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Room 509
Pros :
- close to I-95. take ramp and you are there in 2 minutes. Good if you are traveling.
- nice lobby with good modern decoration, and many amenities for travelers (coffee, internet, computers, etc...)
- good cafeteria for breakfast in the morning
- friendly staff
- clean hotel, well maintained.
- our room was about 250 sq ft, with good bedding, sofa, desk and LCD TV.
- bathroom had good overhead shower, good clean tiling
Cons:
- close to I-95, so guess what? Very noisy even on a sunday night. Don't forget to bring ear plugs.
- as usual with Marriott chain, no safe or fridge in room

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Great hotel, very convenient location near 95. New lobby, impeccable!!! Front desk offered us an umbrella next morning since it was raining without us asking. GREAT customer service!

Room Tip: Great hotel very close to I-95. Impeccable!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family