All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk salisbury road nice lobby breakfast was excellent nice hotel check in was a breeze convenient location free breakfast comfy bed stayed here for one night short drive staff was very friendly and helpful definitely stay here again great place to stay easy access the breakfast area
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice, clean, quite property with an exceptional staff. Our international team was made to feel very welcome! Special thanks to ( sorry if spelling incorrect!) Shereen, Georgina, and Maria! Convenient location , easy access.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2018

My husband and I stayed at this hotel after an 8-day cruise. Ms. Lidia at the front desk was simply amazing and knowledgeable. She checked us in quickly with wifi code, gave us an overview of the hotel, what time breakfast would be the following morning, where and what time the pool closed, where some nice restaurants were located and some fun things to do. We had just spent 3 days in June with a group from Savannah, Georgia at this hotel. We had 11 rooms with 22 different personalities. Ms. Lydia worked extremely hard to meet every need. This is the reason I love and keep returning to this hotel. I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Jacksonville area. It is clean, the beds are comfortable and the staff is A- rated. I must also thank Mr. Jaamal for booking my group and keeping all of my rooms together.

Room Tip: Poolview King suite
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped here after a long day of driving. We check into our condo tomorrow. They were very accommodating. We have three children and they upgraded us to a suite close to the lobby for. I extra charge. The front desk attendant who checked us in was very kind and helpful. She gave me extra towels without me even asking. She anticipated the things I would need. The room was clean and spacious. Room came with a kitchenette.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Maybe it was an one off for this hotel but upon my arrival at the hotel they informed me that the hotel was hosting a school graduation and my room was on the second floor directly over the music and I would definitely hear the music but that it would stop at midnight. Hear the music was correct!...I could barely hear the tv over the music. Luckily I checked in late and was not subjected to the gangsta music for long or I would have been furious. After traveling and being exhausted the last thing I wanted to hear is awful loud music. The music did stop at midnight.
As for the rest of the hotel,it appears the hotel is over 10 years old so the rooms are not fresh and modern but just typical for a Holiday Inn. The Keurig machine is a nice touch but not worth the aggravation. My room faced the highway so I was woken several times during the night from a truck or motorcycle.
Since I bought my room via Priceline express this could be the reason I was put in such a bad room. I often work in JAX and will be avoiding this hotel.

Room Tip: Request high floor not facing the highway
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2018

The room was clean. Front desk - Morgan was a professional, very helpful and courteous. Bed comfortable. Room temperature just right. When in Jax I will definitely stay there again. Oh yes, bathroom in room clean.

Stayed: April 2018