All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk salisbury road nice lobby breakfast was excellent check in was a breeze nice hotel free breakfast convenient location comfy bed stayed here for one night short drive staff was very friendly and helpful definitely stay here again great place to stay easy access the breakfast area
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This is a well maintained and accommodating Holiday Inn Express option. Everything was clean and the management was very helpful, friendly and accommodating. While this may only be a 3 star hotel, the room and service was 4 stars in my book.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I was here on business and this hotel fit the bill again. I was here in 2009 and didn't think I'd stay again because of the lack of places to walk to other than Dave and Busters. It's clean, good wireless, comfy bed.. only complaint was the AC was skittish and either wouldn't stay off, or made the room feel a little damp. Their are no curtains but just a pull down shade so the room will not get blacked out at night, and mine had a parking light close by, but I still slept fine.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RiinaK, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank you Eric W for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. We appreciate your repeat business and always drive to make out guest feel welcomed. With the new renovation we have gone with more modern window shades. Right behind the sheer shade is a complete black out that also pulls down.
We hope that when you are back in Jacksonville you will give us a try again.

Riina King

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My wife and I thoroughly staying here. The room was well decorated and clean. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. A hot breakfast was delicious and well worth the cost of the rooms. We saw several families enjoy a hardy breakfast as did we. It's been a while since we stayed and enjoyed a Holiday Inn Express. So it was not surprising Holiday Inn was my first preference for lodging as we traveled Florida.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Rooms were roomy and beds very comfortable. Breakfast area was good and staff were constantly cleaning and restocking as needed. Staff were very helpful with directions. Plan to stay again in September if available when we return.

Date of stay: August 2016
RiinaK, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will be returning soon.
Looking forward to seeing you again in September.
Riina King

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I love to travel and do romantic weekend getaways with my husband. This is a newly renovated hotel with great amenities. This was one of the most welcoming hotels I have stayed at in a long time. The front desk clerk Ms. Tisa was simply amazing. She was courteous, friendly, efficient and greeted my husband and I with a warm-friendly smile. Her commitment and service went far beyond my expectation. She suggested places to eat and where I can get gas close to the hotel. We were given room 201and once we open the door to this room it took my breath away to see how upscale and newly decorated it was. Our room was so clean, fresh smelling and beautiful. I really appreciate the extra touches like refridgator, microwave and kueurig. The pool area was a clean, clean added touch. This gorgeous hotel is a must stay.

Date of stay: July 2016