All reviews cracker barrel butler blvd la quintas waffles hard boiled eggs a pet friendly hotel allow pets first floor room was clean easy access pool and hot tub stay there again other hotels very nice stay breakfast area staff was friendly free breakfast
Reviewed 23 July 2018

this is my preferred hotel for business travel in Florida. rooms are big, bed is comfortable, breakfast is good enough to start a day.
the room I got had a light humidity smell, but it was changed immediately for a free odor room.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Jacobo E,
Thank you for choosing La Quinta for your Florida travel needs. We are so happy to host your stays with us. I apologize for the issue you encountered with your initial room but am glad it was able to be corrected promptly. Thank you for your review. We will see you soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel looked as though they tried to renovate on the cheap. It was fairly updated and overall a decent experience, but could have used a bit more attention to cleaning (ie: washcloth had hairs on it and carpeting throughout building needed vacuuming). For one night, though, it was fine and I would probably stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your feedback and we will use this to continue to improve. I apologize for the issues you experienced during your recent stay and hope you will come back to have a 5 star experience. Thank you again, we will see you soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Free stay since I used to have one of their rewards cards through my work. Since I got to stay for free, I was not really expecting much and not much is what I got. First of all, I had requested a top floor room. When I checked in, Mr.No Personality informed me that their was no top floor rooms available. So I was put on the 2nd floor. Whatever. I could tell by the almost zero interest in being friendly that this guy was not going to go out of his way to be of any service. So I got the second floor. This guy would probably be a better fit in the laundry room, but not at all in need of being at the Front desk. He simply does not have the talent for it.

Room was acceptable, clean, and quiet. That I can't complain about. I asked for a quiet room and I will give him credit. He did that or either I just got lucky.

Breakfast. Seriously, if you call that crap that is served by this place breakfast, you need to get our more. I have thrown up and enjoyed the flavor more than anything on the breakfast bar. Here's a tip. Breakfast should have eggs, grits, ham, bacon, sausage, (get the idea here). This was nasty no flavor cold slimy eggs, and cereal. Why even say "free breakfast"? I heard one guy say that they were going to McNasties to get breakfast. Let me tell ya, that clown food is like a gourmet restaurant compared to this slop that they call breakfast. So if you wake up hungry, go to the restaurant next door and forget about this. You'll be glad you did.

So I am giving them 3 stars because this was all free, however, if I had paid for unfriendly service and gag a maggot food, I would not have been so kind.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Ronnie H,
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize a higher floor room was not available upon check in and you did not find the front desk staff to be helpful. This is definitely not a typical experience as we strive to provide exceptional customer service to each of our guests. We do offer a complimentary continental breakfast with a variety of muffins, bagels, yogurts, hot oatmeal, fresh fruit, and waffle station. I apologize you were not able to enjoy our breakfast during your recent stay. Thank you again for you review. We hope next time you are in Jacksonville you will return to have a much more enjoyable expieriance.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We had a very clean room and a large bathroom with plenty of hot water. The hot tub and swimming pool were extremely enjoyable. The location was great and had a Cracker Barrel next door. The continental breakfast included waffles, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, muffins, boiled eggs, coffee, milk, and juices. The front desk was very helpful and efficient. Thank you for a great overnight stay!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay and enjoyed our pool and hot tub. We are lucky to be located near many great restaurants and I am glad you found the location convenient! I will share your comments with the staff. Thank you for your review We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We had a good stay at the hotel. The rooms were clean and big enough. There is a descent breakfast. The staff is very helpful and friendly. They have a pool and a little garden. It’s close to a couple of restaurants. Good for a night or two.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

YannickZoldermans,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay. We are lucky to be located near wonderful restaurants and am glad you found the location convenient. I will be sure to share your great comments with the staff. We hope to see you next time you are in Jacksonville.